Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
FAILLLLLLLL
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
gauge bezel paint***update.

so i painted my part of my dash, and i pryed the clear cover off which took me forever... so i can paint my gauge bezel but now i donno what color i should do it.. i was thinking white again but wanted to see what the public opinion was :). i was thinking i could go with some sort of red but i donno which red....

any input would be helpful. :)

i would agree that white doesn't really go with the tan tho maybe after i do the rest of my dash it will look better..

******UPDATE******

its looks reallllly nice at night IMO..:eek: i'll try to post some and get rid of that SRS light...

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
why not do it in white too? I sprayed paint mine in silver, but now I am very likely to spray it gunmetal

·
FAILLLLLLLL
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
stevent said:
hey where did u get those gauges at?
ebay hahahaha i didn't even knew these were s7 till i posted some pics while back but i doubt they are real ones, they look close to them tho.

CRV_33 said:
why not do it in white too? I sprayed paint mine in silver, but now I am very likely to spray it gunmetal
well i first looked at it and i didn't want to do it and for it to not match with the gauge face, but now the more i look at it the more i think imma do white. thanx.

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
What kind of invertor switch did it come with?? On my s7s it says AC on top of the RPM gauge. Also, white looks okay but I'd maybe keep it black like OEM but with shine and good sanding.

·
FAILLLLLLLL
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mista jc said:
What kind of invertor switch did it come with?? On my s7s it says AC on top of the RPM gauge. Also, white looks okay but I'd maybe keep it black like OEM but with shine and good sanding.
hmm i don't think mine has AC on the top... the switch was just a knob for brightness and a switch to go green and blue.. shocked myself when i touched the back, funny feeling..... :eek:

·
FAILLLLLLLL
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jdm_dynasty said:
damn that's nice. maybe i should paint mine white also.
thanks man. but i wish i had black interior... just saw Steverino's black interior which would look a lot better with the white. but i'm still not entirely done with the inside yet.. so hopefully i'll make it look better. :)

·
FAILLLLLLLL
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SouthStar019 said:
is it possible to switch the tach with the fuel and temp? i just like my tach on the right and my fuel and temp to the left.
i think you can do it.. you could just get a whole new cluster..? but i donno how you would wire it tho... imma noob still... :p

·
Registered
32 Posts
hi, just wondering, i been looking to buy s7 gauge and i looked on EBay but they only have it for 4 cyl. is it possible if you could tell me the seller name?

·
Mike
435 Posts
Could you tell me how you managed to get these on your V6, they arn't fitting on mine.

Got them on, and they don't fit for the V6... the distance from the needle stopper (at 0 MPH/0 RPM mark) and center of actual need itself are too close to eachother and don't fit the cover... not sure how people got these to work.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts