Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Guys and Gals,

Here's your opportunity to take advantage of a GREAT DEAL on an upgraded Brake Package. V6Performance is holding an opening sale for the distribution of these GREAT rotors. Check out a few of the key features:

- Cross-drilled to improve heat dissipation by increasing airflow and surface area.
- Slotted which vents gasses and keeps pads clean. This improves pedal response and reduces brake fade.
- All braking surfaces are properly cross-hatched after the rotor is finished to allow 'bedding' of the pads.
- All rotors are finished in black by our EDP (Electro-Deposition Paint) process that complements high performance wheels and is the best solution for corrosion resistance.

OK if you would like to read up more I won't bore you... ;) Their homepage is www.racingbrake.com

Now for the good stuff!! Will will be accepting PayPal or Money Orders (paid to the order of V6 Performance Network Inc.) and the address is:

P.O.Box 278286
Sacramento, CA 95827-8286

The PayPal address to send your money to is [email protected] (and please note that to add 3% for PayPal service fees, or your order will not be processed).

I will be looking to close this GB on DECEMBER the 8th! Products will ship within 5-7 business days upon receipt of payment. Shipping time will vary between locations.

Please read descriptions carefully!!
ALL PRICES ARE SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR!!
98-03 COUPE/SEDAN Front set = $200
98-03 COUPE/SEDAN Rear set = $150
98-03 COUPE/SEDAN ALL 4 CORNERS = $325 (save $25)

Use the e-mail address listed below to get your order going ;)

ANY OTHER APPLICATION INQUIRIES, PLEASE SEND AN E-MAIL TO [email protected]

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Guys and Gals,

Here's your opportunity to take advantage of a GREAT DEAL on an upgraded Brake Package. V6Performance is holding an opening sale for the distribution of these GREAT rotors. Check out a few of the key features:

- Cross-drilled to improve heat dissipation by increasing airflow and surface area.
- Slotted which vents gasses and keeps pads clean. This improves pedal response and reduces brake fade.
- All braking surfaces are properly cross-hatched after the rotor is finished to allow 'bedding' of the pads.
- All rotors are finished in black by our EDP (Electro-Deposition Paint) process that complements high performance wheels and is the best solution for corrosion resistance.

OK if you would like to read up more I won't bore you... ;) Their homepage is www.racingbrake.com

Now for the good stuff!! Will will be accepting PayPal or Money Orders (paid to the order of V6 Performance Network Inc.) and the address will be available upon your e-mail request to purchase. The PayPal address to send your money to is [email protected] (and please note that to add 3% for PayPal service fees, or your order will not be processed). I will be looking to close this GB on DECeMBER the 8th! Prodducts will ship within 5-7 business days upon receipt of payment. Shipping time will vary between locations.

98-02 COUPE Front set = $200
98-02 COUPE Rear set = $150
98-02 COUPE ALL 4 CORNERS = $325 (save $25)

98-03 SEDAN Front = $180
98-03 SEDAN Rear = $150
98-03 SEDAN ALL 4 CORNERS = $305

Use the e-mail address listed below to get your order going ;)

ANY OTHER APPLICATION INQUIRIES, PLEASE SEND AN E-MAIL TO [email protected]

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
All hale King Toby:bowdown: :clap: :banana: :woot: :v6pflag:

Im priddy sure i can get these, they Look Great and The info from their site sounds like these are really good quality............Thnx again Toby...............Peace:cool2:

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
All hale King Toby:bowdown: :clap: :banana: :woot: :v6pflag:

Im priddy sure i can get these, they Look Great and The info from their site sounds like these are really good quality............Thnx again Toby...............Peace:cool2:

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Paypal Pricing

Just so you don't need to bring out your calculator.

Paypal Prices in BLUE

98-02 COUPE Front set = $200 | $206
98-02 COUPE Rear set = $150 | $155
98-02 COUPE ALL 4 CORNERS = $325 (save $25) | $335

98-03 SEDAN Front = $180 | $185
98-03 SEDAN Rear = $150 | $155
98-03 SEDAN ALL 4 CORNERS = $305 | $315

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Paypal Pricing

Just so you don't need to bring out your calculator.

Paypal Prices in BLUE

98-02 COUPE Front set = $200 | $206
98-02 COUPE Rear set = $150 | $155
98-02 COUPE ALL 4 CORNERS = $325 (save $25) | $335

98-03 SEDAN Front = $180 | $185
98-03 SEDAN Rear = $150 | $155
98-03 SEDAN ALL 4 CORNERS = $305 | $315

·
Registered
106 Posts
These are direct OE replacements.
Use them with any 'premium semi metallic' pad for very good street performance. Under normal use they are guaranteed not to crack or warp. Yes we get to determine what is 'normal'....sorry about that.

We have plenty of other applications as well - PM for details.

·
Registered
321 Posts
i also would like to know if these are oem sized or oversized. I want them if they're oversized.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
just 2 quick question.....1) i thought cross drilled was bad for warping? and 2) is this just for rotors or rotors & pads?

If pads don't come with this, what pads should you use with them?

·
14.58 =Quickest Gen7 auto
3,545 Posts
Don't larger diameter rotors require a new caliper, or at least a new mounting bracket??

·
Banned
3,284 Posts
guys, if they were a big brake kit, they wont be this cheap, and u would prolly need to change a few other parts.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts