Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I saw this car posted locally FS. the owner somehow put acura CL fog lights into the Accord? Does anyone know if its a good fit and if the wireing is compatable.. from the pictures it looks like a fair fitment.. bit its a bit hard to tell cuz its black.. I think it looks tight. let me know any feedback you may have. thanks.

·
registered n00b
2,769 Posts
Wiring, if not compatible, can be MADE to be compatible. After all, in essencse, it's just like any other fog light, just with a different housing.

I may be mistaken, but I think there was another thread on these fogs, maybe a week or two ago. See what you can dig up.

·
Registered
102 Posts
looks like a small fitment issue... you can see it better on the other thread... i believe that the black accords can get away with it better than the rest of us, cant see the fitment problems as much....

·
Registered
805 Posts
yea, i posted the other thread about the TL fogs. I contacted the member about her CL fogs too. I dont know how good of a fitment it is tho. It looks good but the quality of the picz are hella blurry.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
if you cant tell on the black.... what about SPB blue? cuz i just saw the pic of the car on craigslist.. it looks pretty nice.. i want to get this for my car. so lemme know people!

·
Registered
71 Posts
thanks for talking about my car

[anyways. this is CL fogs. I used the original plastic covers and cut them to go around the fogs the they look like a perfect fit. TL fogs cost $200 a piece these cost $35 a piece so for the price these are so much better :) and no the girl on the picture is my gf and the owner is a guy (me) I'm also selling the car if anyone is interested call me 415-724-7082 vadim thanks

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/411578 the homepage of the car

·
Registered
102 Posts
hmmm... i may have to give these a shot... for only $82 it might be worth it.

spec7 said:
know how much and where to buy it from?
Just type in the part number wong posted

2nd gen CL:
33901-S3M-A02
33951-S3M-A02

quoted from www.acuraparts247.com

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm going to try this one day. Hopefully I won't have any air intake problems by covering it up. I read that the CL ones are actually driving lights and not fogs.

·
Registered
102 Posts
odin said:
I read that the CL ones are actually driving lights and not fogs.
i could care less, i hate that opening, driving lights or fog lights... they are going in. ;)

I wonder how deep they are? I just dont want it to rub on the filter cone.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts