Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just to reassure the guy with the VW that he is not the only V6 driver without a Honda/Nissan/Toy, I drive a 95 BMW M3. Great timeing on the board changing, no sooner do I decide to get rid of my accord then AV6 becomes V6P.

Oh, and before anyone starts wondering, I still use this site because the people on it seem to take themselves a lot less seriously than most... This is a good thing, too many of the BMW forums are nothing but sources for snobbery ("What, you don't drive a $70,000 car, what are you doing here...").

·
"Certified Hybrid Killer"
5,056 Posts
Nice ride. :up:

Technically you have an Inline-6, though. Not a V6.

Hmm....are we giving out love to Inline-6 owners too? :confused: I'll have to get back to you on that one. :laugh:

·
J30A1 => J30A5 => K24Z3
4,271 Posts
Nice ride indeed:) What color is that bad boy? Gotta love German engineering whether it's a VW or a BMW. They have their quirks but they also have qualities that the Japanese and American brands lack. It's amazing how solid they make their cars. My mom's VW feels like it's twice as massive as my Accord but actually weighs some 150lbs. less. My '91 Legend came close to feeling as solid as the Passat but it was after all the equivalent of a $45k car these days. Enjoy your bimmer :cool:

BTW, maybe we should drop the V in this section's title and just call it "Other [email protected]"? I know it wouldn't match the name of the site but it would at least make I6 owners feel more welcome.

Later!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice ride. :up:

Technically you have an Inline-6, though. Not a V6.

Hmm....are we giving out love to Inline-6 owners too? :confused: I'll have to get back to you on that one. :laugh:
Yes, I know it's an inline 6 (thanks for the thought though), but I figure it's probably close enough, at least it's not a pocket rocket 4 cylinder...

As for my M, it's black on black. I'll probably be posting pics some where along the line here soon.

·
Night Kid #999
506 Posts
:eek2:

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
Sorry but I don't think we can spread the love that far :) . I mean we are already serving the Big Three’s V6’s from Japan. I think we will spread our support and focus to thin if we go any further this soon IMO.

:bowdown: E36 M3

I don't like the newer M3's because I would rather get an Audi S4 :) .

·
Out of my Mind, Somewhere
2,500 Posts
:) Almost got an M3 myself...just unsure about the used cars...never get the full history. Nice M3! Theya re good lookin!

:p

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
friends brother drives a 96 m3, with the 3.0, 18" ac schnitzer rims, euro m3 tails, clear corners, ems exhaust, it is sexual to say the least,and its sooooo damn shiny

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
:bowdown: E30 M3, E36 M3, E46 M3, Bring em all, if i could trade my Accord for an E36 M3 i would do it in a heartbeat, no disrespect to the Accords but damn, RWD, Straight 6, and enough juice to school damn near everything, handling every manufactorer would kill for, classic lines, solid German engineering, huge tuning potential and aftermarket support.
shiiiiiittttttt!!!!!
:bowdown: M3 :bowdown: M3 :bowdown: M3 :bowdown: M3

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:bowdown: E30 M3, E36 M3, E46 M3, Bring em all, if i could trade my Accord for an E36 M3 i would do it in a heartbeat, no disrespect to the Accords but damn, RWD, Straight 6, and enough juice to school damn near everything, handling every manufactorer would kill for, classic lines, solid German engineering, huge tuning potential and aftermarket support.
shiiiiiittttttt!!!!!
:bowdown: M3 :bowdown: M3 :bowdown: M3 :bowdown: M3
So do it. I traded in my 99 Accord for this one (and wound up owing 2000 total). A '95 M3 is only 13-16K usually.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
if you have a wallet wider than the grand canyon ;)
Actually, tuning and modding an E30 or E36 isn't too expensive. It's certainly no worse than an Accord V6. The exhausts, headers, and CAI's are about the same, and even the DINAN Supercharger runs around the same price as the Comptech. Even better, the mods for the M3 give better gains to an already superior engine. That's a large part of why I traded in my accord.

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
seems to me their base s/c package costs 1 to 2 thousand more.....(just for the sake of argument)

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
GOLD DIGGER!!!!!!! :cool:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts