Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The drivers window is driving me crazy and freezing me to death at the same time. It seems that I am not able to just crack the window about an inch. The glass always goes all the way down then all the way up. Trying to get the glass to the position I want it in while driving @ 70 mph is too dangerous. Dicking with it at a stop light isn't too bad, but just ain't right!

How can i get this door glass to work like the right side?

Fred :furious:

'06 Accord Coupe

·
Registered
123 Posts
i just push it down slightly and it works for me...the only time it goes all the way down is when i push all the way. as long as i hold it down slightly i can get to where i want it. hope this helps

·
registered n00b
2,769 Posts
^ +1. you are pushing the switch too hard. it has two positions. all-the-way-down triggers the auto-down function, and halfway-down triggers the momentary function.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I actually wanted to add it to all my window switches in the coupe. (yeah, all 2 that aren't already.) My Best friend's sister has them on all the doors in her G35 sedan.

Me likey. Of course in AZ it's about 72* at 11am today. So the windows being down is required. :D

·
registered n00b
2,769 Posts
I think that discussion has been brought up once before.

The conclusion was that the auto-up/down feature was not as simple as installing a module, and is quite a bit more involved than you'd think. It would still be possible to do just the driver's window, though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts