Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have up for sale my 2005 suzuki gixxer special anniversary 750 with 2000 miles

mods: as follows

micron exhaust
gixxer 1000 headers
quick acceleration kit ( replaces sprockets and chain)
racing pistons
racing cams
carbon fiber front tire guard

if speed is what you want this is for you but i am not respnsible for anybodys death and i am not promoting speed but i have hit 183 mph on it :eek: at 10,000 rpm in 5th gear and had 4000 rpm in that gear and 6th gear to go as well........i am just saying this because i know we have speed junkies on this website :D

i am asking for somebody to take over payments because i cannot afford it and my car since i am in college, bike has been dropped one time but you cannot tell because it has guard pegs...........oh yea bike also get 40 mpg

pickup only

payments are $244 a month and the pay off is around $10,000

sounds expensive but this bike was made for one year and the bike used retails for more than the brand new gixxer 750 that is fixing to come out

thanks
 

·
work in progress
Joined
·
1,580 Posts
I find that hard to believe that you did 183 MPH on your 750. Reason being is since you have a "quick acceleration kit" that means you have shorter gearing designed to sacrafice top end for low end torque. You do know that your speedo doesn't read accurately as well. You were going more like 165 or 170 tops. A GSX-R 1000 barely does 185 and it has 250cc more than your bike does.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
whtonblkv6 said:
I find that hard to believe that you did 183 MPH on your 750. Reason being is since you have a "quick acceleration kit" that means you have shorter gearing designed to sacrafice top end for low end torque. You do know that your speedo doesn't read accurately as well. You were going more like 165 or 170 tops. A GSX-R 1000 barely does 185 and it has 250cc more than your bike does.
no, not exactly i did not just drop one gear i dropped 2, down 2 and up one to increase the torque a bit but at the same thing keep my top end by doing those equally i gained a little torque but not as much as if i had just dropped the small sprocket down 2 sizes which would have really increased torque .............and this was done before i had the acceleration kit and yes i did do 183 on the bike for one my bike does not have a speed limiter because i have remapped the ecu and retarded it so i have no rev limit and 2 i have dropped a lot of money into the bike this is no stock bike my friend............a newer gixxer 1000 goes over 185 also just so you know but i am not trying to get in a debate this is a thread to try and sell my bike..................thanks :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
slowaccord said:
post pics i hella wanna see ur bike:)

alright let me see what i can do, i dont have a digital camera but i can get pics tomorrow if it is still not raining with my girls camera....................i love it but i cannot afford my car and bike payment both :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
slowaccord said:
post pics i hella wanna see ur bike:)

it looks like a stock bike but if you know what your looking at such as engine and all you would see that it was not stock................i hate when i get on my bike which is fast as **** and get in my accord and it is really disappointing the lack of low end torque of our accord.......but a bike and car cannot be compared :D
 

·
work in progress
Joined
·
1,580 Posts
Well being as I sell these bikes, I'd have to disagree. A GSX-R 1000 will do 185 on a radar gun, yet the speedo will say "195" or more. All motorcycle's speedometers past 130 MPH are inaccurate. Are you running a TFI? PowerCommander? Or did you have a shop dive into your ECU? I'd be curious to know how much WHP you're putting down. Have you ever gotten the bike dyno'd?

By the way guys, a payoff of $10,000 aint bad for a 750 20th Aniversary Edition. I don't reccomend this bike for someone who is learning though. With the work said to be done to this bike, it more than likely stands up in 3rd gear which is not good for a begginer.

Good luck with your sale!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
whtonblkv6 said:
Well being as I sell these bikes, I'd have to disagree. A GSX-R 1000 will do 185 on a radar gun, yet the speedo will say "195" or more. All motorcycle's speedometers past 130 MPH are inaccurate. Are you running a TFI? PowerCommander? Or did you have a shop dive into your ECU? I'd be curious to know how much WHP you're putting down. Have you ever gotten the bike dyno'd?

By the way guys, a payoff of $10,000 aint bad for a 750 20th Aniversary Edition. I don't reccomend this bike for someone who is learning though. With the work said to be done to this bike, it more than likely stands up in 3rd gear which is not good for a begginer.

Good luck with your sale!
oh my bad about the gixxer 1000 i saw in a magazine i believe where it was running against the ducati 999 and it supposelbly broke over 200 mph and the ducati only hit 180 mph................. but i for real hit what i said in the bike..............no i have not had the bike dyno'd i live in a small town so i dont even know where to go to have it dynoed but since you sell them could you probally tell me how much it would have.............thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
372 Posts
I just sold my GSXR 750. I had a Akrapovic pipe on it and some sticky tires. If I had what this bike has it would fly. the Gix 1000 headers saved 7 or 8 lbs of the bike. an awesome all power bike. lots of top end and mid range. Mine would pull a wheelie 1st thru 4th until I had to adjust the suspension to keep it on the ground.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
98exaccord said:
I just sold my GSXR 750. I had a Akrapovic pipe on it and some sticky tires. If I had what this bike has it would fly. the Gix 1000 headers saved 7 or 8 lbs of the bike. an awesome all power bike. lots of top end and mid range. Mine would pull a wheelie 1st thru 4th until I had to adjust the suspension to keep it on the ground.

bump
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top