Accord V6 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
just another part of your car to scrape :/ mine is almost wore down, so i need replacements!! im down haha

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
just another part of your car to scrape :/ mine is almost wore down, so i need replacements!! im down haha
haha, I see what you mean...I didn't know what you guys were talking about with the driveways...

What braces do you have right now that are scraping?

·
Registered
255 Posts
how low do these hang, any pictures of them from the ground level? If you have pics or measurements.. so i could do my homework.

·
Registered
737 Posts
haha, I see what you mean...I didn't know what you guys were talking about with the driveways...

What braces do you have right now that are scraping?
i have #3 the mid-chasis one from cusco. its a lot thinner now then it was when i got it. haha

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #31 (Edited)
is there a package deals to buying all or 2 or more?

Yes, when you order 2 or more you get an additional 5% off!

Also, if the GB reaches 15 pieces or more, everybody gets 10% off!
If the GB reaches 30 pieces or more, everybody gets 15% off!

So there is a total savings of up to 20% off (15% + 5%).

·
Registered
326 Posts
Im down! Ive heard good things about the cusco type II, but any idea how much these will stiffen up the car using just 3 and 5?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Im down! Ive heard good things about the cusco type II, but any idea how much these will stiffen up the car using just 3 and 5?
This we will have to test to find out, but ladder braces in general stiffen the chassis a lot more due to the multiple mounting points.

Are these steel or aluminum?
These are made out of 6061 aluminum! Real light and strong!

21 - 40 of 172 Posts