Accord V6 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
I'm interested in items 2-6. Hopefully they're as good as they seem!

These seem to be identical to the UR bars but at a way better value.

·
Super Mod
6,932 Posts
let me get this straight, if the GB exceeds 30 people then its 15% off the price stated in red?

i am definately in. i think i want everything except the strut bar. i'm assuming our 6spd strut bar is good enough.

·
Registered
326 Posts
let me get this straight, if the GB exceeds 30 people then its 15% off the price stated in red?

i am definately in. i think i want everything except the strut bar. i'm assuming our 6spd strut bar is good enough.
That's what I figured as well.

Can we start making the list? ;)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #45

That's right! Also if you order 2 or more pieces AND the GB exceeds 30 people, you get 20% off!

That's what I figured as well.

Can we start making the list? ;)
Committed buyers can start making a list! We will be ordering the test set next week. Once test fits are complete, we will pay for the GB fee and officially start invoices! If you are interested in a part, post here and I will update the list on the first page!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Committed buyers can start making a list! We will be ordering the test set next week. Once test fits are complete, we will pay for the GB fee and officially start invoices! If you are interested in a part, post here and I will update the list on the first page!
Perfect! I'll start the list.

1. Dblock2151 - 7th Gen Coupe - Bars 2,3,4,5,6 (pending fitment pictures).

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
2. Nicepeta - 2,3,4,5,6

·
wah?
973 Posts
2. Nicepeta - 2,3,4,5,6
3. neoryan7 - at least one of the bars

·
Registered
24 Posts
2. Nicepeta - 2,3,4,5,6
4. griesmonkey - at least one of the fronts

a link needs to be posted in suspension forum.

·
✔ Verified Member
5,836 Posts
2. Nicepeta - 2,3,4,5,6
4. griesmonkey - at least one of the fronts
5. otsb708 (2,3,4,5,6)

·
Registered
326 Posts
Would you guys happen to know if the #1 bar will fit over the 6spd stock strut bar?

I just installed the V6 strut bar and it made a HUGE difference. And I'm just one of those people that like to buy the whole kit lol.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Would you guys happen to know if the #1 bar will fit over the 6spd stock strut bar?

I just installed the V6 strut bar and it made a HUGE difference. And I'm just one of those people that like to buy the whole kit lol.
We will have to test fit to see if the 2 pieces can fit together. Do you have photos of the V6 strut bar?

·
Registered
326 Posts
We will have to test fit to see if the 2 pieces can fit together. Do you have photos of the V6 strut bar?
Hey,

This is the best pic I can find..

As you can see, the 6spd bar pretty much connects the two tower-firewall braces to one another using the same two factory screws on the strut towers.

It seems as if most aftermarket companies utilize the two outer screws on the strut towers, but the ones you are offering seem to utilize all 5 points on each tower, while still somehow keeping the factory strut tower to firewall brace.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
We will be making the order this Monday or Tuesday!

Hey,

This is the best pic I can find..

As you can see, the 6spd bar pretty much connects the two tower-firewall braces to one another using the same two factory screws on the strut towers.

It seems as if most aftermarket companies utilize the two outer screws on the strut towers, but the ones you are offering seem to utilize all 5 points on each tower, while still somehow keeping the factory strut tower to firewall brace.
Ahh, interesting. So the stock bar uses 2 bolts on each side separate from the strut bolts. It looks like if it were to fit, the KMR tower bar need to go OVER the stock bar. Even then, the stock bar doesn't look like it will let the KMR bar sit flush on the strut tower. My guess is it will not fit, however, we will be able to confirm this after test fits!

·
Taking Risks All the Time
493 Posts
we NEED BETTER PICTURES of these braces. Can you make the original pics bigger??

41 - 60 of 172 Posts