Accord V6 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 172 Posts

·
J35 _ 5-Speed A/T
1,774 Posts
I've read some threads on other forums that have installed chassis bracing (more than 1 section of bracing). The owners stated they did feel a difference in the handling.

I wonder if chassis bracing for the 7th gen would be just as beneficial..and of course for my 6th gen?

·
2013 Honda Accord Sedan E
312 Posts
So what ever happened with this? PM me if this is going to become legit! I would buy 2,3,4,5,6 IF I get 20% off. Also could you ensure fitment on aftermarket exhausts and jpipes? I have magnaflow catback 16686 and richies v3 jpipe. If you could ensure fitment on my setup I would take all 5 of the bars. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you. If the group buy doesnt happen I will still purchase all the bars I listed if you will do the 20% off. PM me please.

- Alex

1. Dblock2151 - 7th Gen Coupe - Bars 2,3,4,5,6 (pending fitment pictures).
2. Nicepeta - 2,3,4,5,6
3. neoryan7 - at least one of the bars
4. griesmonkey - at least one of the fronts
5. otsb708 (2,3,4,5,6)
6. 05carbonaccord [2,3,4,5,6] - (If it is 20% I will get all these)

·
NC Fresh
2,071 Posts
yay! more pictures and i may be interested... how low does these hang? im planning on dropping and want no scraping issues...

·
312 Posts
yay! more pictures and i may be interested... how low does these hang? im planning on dropping and want no scraping issues...
Right. I wanna get 24's without rolling my fenders. Haha, I'm just playing Jason but for real I would really like to know all the specs and the guy wont message me back. I'm not so interested that I will wait around forever without even a PM.

·
NC Fresh
2,071 Posts
Right. I wanna get 24's without rolling my fenders. Haha, I'm just playing Jason but for real I would really like to know all the specs and the guy wont message me back. I'm not so interested that I will wait around forever without even a PM.
haha, this guy... well if he lets you know... i may wanna get some too!!!! we should order together and get it cheaper save on shipping / buy bulk :up::up:

·
Registered
326 Posts
I understand everyone getting antsy, but he said he was going to get the kit in around mid October.

Give them a week or two more, then start complaining lol.

·
312 Posts
haha, this guy... well if he lets you know... i may wanna get some too!!!! we should order together and get it cheaper save on shipping / buy bulk :up::up:
Yeah. I am down for 2,3,4,5,6 (obviously depending on specs ie clearance). Hell if he actually messages me I will take 1 too if he can work on price with me (Its too high for sure). Everything else is legit.

blllah its mid october (past technically) and no pics
I see I'm not the only one about to blow their disposable income on something else. I can wait about another week. I would like to be track ready by November 30th.

I understand everyone getting antsy, but he said he was going to get the kit in around mid October.

Give them a week or two more, then start complaining lol.
1 week... 6 days 23 hours and 58 secs til the complain train stops at this exit, all aboard!!!!!

In all seriousness, I am excited for this parts (clearly) and I hope to hear from Tiger Tuning soon!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Sorry for the lack of updates everyone! The parts have touched US soil now! They are in Ohio! If all goes well through customs, we should have them tomorrow or the next day! Thanks for being patient! Pics will be here soon!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
UPDATE 10/19/2010:

Guess what everyone? Something arrived:

There are A LOT of parts. The boxes weigh a total of 500 LBs! We are currently processing a lot of shipments! We will have pictures of specific pieces towards the end of next week! Thank you everyone for being patient!

Tony

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
id love to find out if a few of these would work on a 6th gen.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
UPDATE:

For clarification the black is just a protective cloth wrapped around each piece, the chassis bars are candy red.

·
312 Posts
UPDATE:

For clarification the black is just a protective cloth wrapped around each piece, the chassis bars are candy red.
:up:

Sounds good! Please PM me FIRST with information on clerance, specs, etc. I have cash in hand and I can get 2,3,4,5,6 and 1 if the price is right. Thanks a lot brother.

·
NC Fresh
2,071 Posts
:up:

Sounds good! Please PM me FIRST with information on clerance, specs, etc. I have cash in hand and I can get 2,3,4,5,6 and 1 if the price is right. Thanks a lot brother.
No PM ME FIRST!! haha j/k... ^^^ dont just send his ass them without letting me know though honestly... Alex if you get them let me know before hand as i may want them as well so maybe we can get MORE CHEAP!!!! <--lolz

·
312 Posts
Im guess not but ok. I am offering to basically be the first owner, snap pics, give details etc. I have cash in hand for my accord and my gf's accord.

Tiger, PM me asap. I am extremely excited to obtain these suspension components as soon possible!

81 - 100 of 172 Posts