Accord V6 Forum banner

101 - 120 of 172 Posts

·
NC Fresh
2,071 Posts
Im guess not but ok. I am offering to basically be the first owner, snap pics, give details etc. I have cash in hand for my accord and my gf's accord.

Tiger, PM me asap. I am extremely excited to obtain these suspension components as soon possible!
Dude!!! x3 and lets get a GB by ourselves!!! hahah :up::up::up:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
The chassis bars come from Taiwan. We are looking to do some test fits next week and starting the GB very shortly thereafter. We will keep you updated!

·
2013 Honda Accord Sedan E
312 Posts
The chassis bars come from Taiwan. We are looking to do some test fits next week and starting the GB very shortly thereafter. We will keep you updated!
If their not done on the 6 speed 03-07 coupe their pretty much useless, also aftermarket exhaust fitment specs are a must.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
Hey guys we are moving along quickly with the current shipment and will move along to test fits next week. We are very excited with the level of excitement for Accord chassis pieces on this forum! We will get you guys set up quickly.

·
Registered
679 Posts
really? i thought it was just QC. people lovvve things made in japan, but japan's not very far away from china. all of the big car manufacturers *yes including german ones* have their cars sold in china made in china.

:S my two cents.

·
Registered
326 Posts
what is it with the popularity of most going for the 335i after having a 7th gen accord?
It's the RWD and twin turbo's, haha.

In reality, I just like the free maintenance until 100k, and just the solid feeling of BMW's. I used to have a X5 and a C230 a while back, and boy do I miss German cars.

Sorry to go OT!

101 - 120 of 172 Posts