Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
God Bye Sweet Sol - May you rest in peace

After sweating through 3 mnths of hard work in the hot summer days of 2004, the originally green del sol was transformed into:

Specifications Summary:
Mugen Chip
Cams
tokico suspensions system (struts and springs)
195X50x15 hankook ventuss hrII
headers
K&N Filter system
Tsudo cat back
short shifter
valve & spring upgrade
VIS racing Focuz lip kit
AIWA mp3 deck + 12"
MTX 400 RMS subwoofer
AudioBahn Amp 400RMS x 4ohm
Pioneer speakers system

But on July 9, 2005 11.00pm:

All images are available at:

http://pix.cartoonusa.com/categories.php?cat_id=70

WARNING: HOSPITAL IMAGES

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The car wass rebuilt and i sold it to my sister. for some insane reason she gun it on a section of the highway with a sweet S curve. but this is something i have to say again and again.

drag racing is not the same as track racing. corners are trieckier to handle. what pissed me off is that my friend who is also my master mechanic is the one most injured. she barely has any injuries.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
honestly i wish she was not. she was an idiot for going down the curve the way she did. according to police report and witnesses, the car hit 2 sides of the highway barriers and it has 2 wheels in the air.

The bad part is that as it spun, it hit the passenger side where my mechanic was sitting. he took almost all of the impact that the car suffered.

man iam so pissed.

we just installed brand new sub, amps, suspension system and ecu.
all that work gone to waste and one of my best friend is injured.

:angry:

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
wow, i didnt see the pictures in the gallery....

i hope your friend will be ok there, he looks a little traumatized from the accident... hope he has fast and well recovery...

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Thanks for the well wishes everyone. Yea he is recovering fine. he was up and about the next day of the accident.
Unfortunately he has a sucky job at a warehouse so he was forced back to work on tueaday.

Just got the officil police report/description

"The black car was speeding southbound down US 131 as it entered the S-curve, where the driver lost control and slammed into the wall on the right. The impact send the car sliding back onto the road where it hit the rear section of a truck carrying an atv.
Both cars flip and the atv was thrown off the truck, off the highway onto the northbound a on-ramp, and exploded. The black car proceeded to slam into the opposite wall."

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
eddiesoh said:
Thanks for the well wishes everyone. Yea he is recovering fine. he was up and about the next day of the accident.
Unfortunately he has a sucky job at a warehouse so he was forced back to work on tueaday.
what!!!! :mad: :angry:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea he had to work already. his company does not offer medical insurance either. Thank goodness there was comprehensive coverage on the car from progressive. I have to say, Progressive is expensive but they are fast and they dun ask any questions. Thank goodness!

Yea on the weekends i find extra work for him, extremely detailed engineer. he is the only one that i trust with my car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts