Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah guys... time to part off with this bad boy.

I'm sorry to let it go but it is time for me to move on. That's why I'm trading in the coupe for a 05' Accord 4DR EX-Sedan w/ navi :). Not gonna go with the V6 this time around. I'm pretty happy with the I4 EX-Sedan. I'll be most likely coming home with the new car this Monday or Tuesday. BTW, gonna keep the wheels & tires and move 'em over the new ride. Will keep everyone updated. :)

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
t0x23 - the rims are 18x7.5 (50mm offset) Advan Kreuzers Series 5 rims imported from Japan.

I wanted the Eternal Blue color but it's hard to come by in a I4-EX w/ navi so I opted for the Silver.

Yeah SlayerGTR but if I was gonna go for another 2DR it would have been the G35 coupe or 350Z but nah it's time to settle down and start thinking "family." ;)

·
Stoner Boner
830 Posts
Trade me suspension??? :)
I'll pay the difference or what not, haha.
I have the stock and HFP (HFP on there now).

·
the josef
121 Posts
definitely keep us updated D R E W .. i cant wait to see those kruezers on the sedan..
dang.. your coupe has inpired a lotta peoples on this board.. sad to see it go :bawling:
good luck with the new one.. you'll love it.

·
WISCONSIN IS GREAT!
153 Posts
Nice Looking Coupe!

·
Registered
463 Posts
awww drew, you're coupe is mad nice...btw, you're posting of v6p on car domain is how i found out about this forum....congrats on ur sedan buddy..

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah i did have a lot of influence with a lot of members on this forum. glad i could help... picked up the 05' 4DR EX Sedan yesterday evening. Very impressed with the I4 and the overall car. I can now haul people around especially my brothers without stuffing two of 'em in the back seat of the 2DR. The expression "try'n to kill a brother" is no joke when stuffing two of 'em in the back seat of the 2DR.

Got the 4DR in Satin Silver Metallic and swaped the Advan Kreuzers off the coupe and onto the sedan. The car even tho not lowered yet looks entirely different. Gonna get the windows tinted on Thursday. The car will be lowered this coming Saturday if the springs come in on time and the deck lid spoiler will be installed sometime next week when it comes in.

Currently the car looks very nice w/ the gun-metal rims on silver. I know this post is worthless without pics but making you guys sweat for a little bit will be fun until I can get the car lowered and pics taken. Will keep everyone posted fo'sho! :D

·
Import driving azzhole
492 Posts
D R E W said:
.....Currently the car looks very nice w/ the gun-metal rims on silver. I know this post is worthless without pics but making you guys sweat for a little bit will be fun until I can get the car lowered and pics taken. Will keep everyone posted fo'sho! :D
How about a "teaser" pic? :laugh:

I'm looking forward to seeing your new ride :D

·
Registered
197 Posts
That coupe was sweet. Can't wait to see those kruezers on the sedan and at least you didn't get the v6 with the tranny issues.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'll post pics of the new ride when everything is completed. So far the car has been tinted and just got the car lowered today (after replying to this post I'll be on my way to p/u the car). Ordered the front lip from www.cheaphondaparts.com for $226 shipped. The front lip will be in on Tuesday and the dealer still has to install the deck lid spoiler. Again I'll post pics after everything has been completed. No pics for now... gonna make ya'll sweat :D

- Drew

·
Registered
556 Posts
Hey Drew your old coupe was really beautiful!! Too bad you had to let it go. How does it feel to go from a speedy v6 coupe, to a much slower 4cyc Accord sedan? The performance difference must be killing you!

Jon

1 - 20 of 23 Posts