Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Cops love me :)
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well first of all i am very interested in buying a v6 6spd and ive been looking for one for a long time. the closest new 05 6 spd to me is like an hour and a half away. the dealership where i live told me that they could get me that one for $24,800 and have it delivered to me. i also found a used 04 6spd w/43,000 miles for $20,000. Can u guys tell me if these are reasonable prices??? Also if anyone on here is looking to sell their v6 6spd quick and is in the VA-DC-MD area let me know cuz im looking to buy ;) btw- they both dont have navi

thx,
Angelo

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
2k4accord said:
i think i rather eat the 5 grand and get the BRAND NEW 2005 6 speeds one.
seriously. wtih 43k even with navi, it shouldnt run 20g's. whats the blue book value on it? i know my car, a v6 coupe auto w/o navi is only at 19-20g's right now with 13k miles

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
ebay is literally your friend. i have always been able to find 6spd with navi with under 30k miles for ~$22k.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
OwAce said:
ebay is literally your friend. i have always been able to find 6spd with navi with under 30k miles for ~$22k.
i donno man, buying a car onilne seems risky to me. im a play it safe person lol.

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
wj4 said:
i donno man, buying a car onilne seems risky to me. im a play it safe person lol.
no one is telling you to buy it online, these people listing it on ebay are usually dealers themselves. and you buy only local stuff on ebay, once you locate it, then you go see it in person and close the deal that way, ebay only serves the purpose of locating the car and closing the transaction. everything else is still done the old fashioned way.
:cool:

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
OwAce said:
no one is telling you to buy it online, these people listing it on ebay are usually dealers themselves. and you buy only local stuff on ebay, once you locate it, then you go see it in person and close the deal that way, ebay only serves the purpose of locating the car and closing the transaction. everything else is still done the old fashioned way.
:cool:
honestly when i was looking on ebaymotors last year, i thought the prices were kinda high. i saw acccords with 10k for $24-25g's. i was able to get the same model for 25g's out the door with 8 miles.
imo ebaymotors' prices are either too high or too low (steals)

·
Smooth as Silk
345 Posts
mazpro said:
so you can get a 6-speed for under 24K???
I negotiated down to a base of 22,700 for my new 6-spd. Then I added an autodim mirror (350 installed), mudflaps (60), and a decklid spoiler (450 installed) = 23560 total for the car only

·
Registered
760 Posts
dymondawg said:
I negotiated down to a base of 22,700 for my new 6-spd. Then I added an autodim mirror (350 installed), mudflaps (60), and a decklid spoiler (450 installed) = 23560 total for the car only
with or without nav?

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
dymondawg said:
damn, that is a good deal!! with or without navi. i was happy enough to get my car with TTL for the invoice price last september lol. off topic but do u guys think our car values will drop a bit once the 06s come out since they are mildy restyled?

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
email hersons honda internet sales division they will hook you up with a price no other dealerships can match.

they are in rockville, md btw.

·
Registered
57 Posts
got my 04 6 speed with 8900 miles for 22k out the door. traded in the 96 accord and put an extra 500 down, only financed about 19k. look around for a while, you can find better deals than 24k.

·
Cops love me :)
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OwAce said:
wow, they seem to have been getting sparse lately, i know i was looking to get rid of mine 6 months ago and they were all over the place

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...category=6254&item=4561705237&sspagename=WDVW

this will most likely go for 21 k.

hmm interesting. i know i found a sub 30k 03 6spd navi from a dealer for BUYITNOW for 23 k a couple of weeks ago.
being that this dealer is only like 3 hours away from me i email'd him and asked what his best price was for the red v6 6spd on ebay and he said $22,500. what do u think???

1 - 17 of 17 Posts