Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the front speaker wires (from radio) run anywhere around the back or the car or even in the trunk. I have a 4 channel line output converter that I want to hook up in the trunk and I wanted to get all 4 speaker wires back there without having to run wires from the front??

·
Registered
305 Posts
the wires for the front speakers wouldn't run to the trunk.....you should try to hook that line convertor up right behind your deck/ dash and run the 2 sets of rca's to the trunk....

·
Registered
280 Posts
NuFFsTyLeZ said:
Does anyone know if the front speaker wires (from radio) run anywhere around the back or the car or even in the trunk. I have a 4 channel line output converter that I want to hook up in the trunk and I wanted to get all 4 speaker wires back there without having to run wires from the front??
whats the name, brand, price, and place you got the LOC from? i also need to one with 4-ch to convert. i would also tap from the behind the deck and run 2 sets of RCAs to the trunk.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pomhonda said:
whats the name, brand, price, and place you got the LOC from? i also need to one with 4-ch to convert. i would also tap from the behind the deck and run 2 sets of RCAs to the trunk.
It's a pac (Pacific Accessory Corp.) OEM-2 Universal 4 channel line output converter /factory amp interface.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wayne73 said:
the wires for the front speakers wouldn't run to the trunk.....you should try to hook that line convertor up right behind your deck/ dash and run the 2 sets of rca's to the trunk....
damn , I was trying to avoid this, but okay, i guess I have to then. I was trying to avoid this cause I have a grounding problem. I always get feedback. But when i use one of these LOC's it works perfect.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts