Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been waiting to get into the architectural field and im finally in! the company is Urban Design Studios. Im 23 and my starting salary is $27,500. I just had to share my excitement with my fellow v6p members. I start monday. Soon it will be serious modding time. chk out the company if you like

www.udsonline.com

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doom said:
Congrats! :up2: Buy a house before it gets too pricey dude.

tell me about it man! my house has doubled since ive moved here and thats only 3 yrs :eek: im going to invest in my accord and real estate :D :cool:

·
I'm stupid with cars
610 Posts
celebration meet in florida!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Im doing real estate investment on the side too. For a construction company ive interened at the past 4 years , Lennar, and im only 20 and a fulltime student. I want to eventually buy my own property. design my own homes, and sell them all by myself well with a small company

but congrats on the Architecture position man, you'll get to move up eventually and create your own designs! just getting your foot in the door is the hardest part and you've already done that!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Doom said:
Nice you already got one. What exactly will you be doing anyways?

well actually my profile is out of date...i will be purchasing a i4 accord and doing MAJOR mods. Id like to keep it secret until the projects done. I promise you it will be one of the nicer accords, ive been bit by the bug, and have gotten alot of ideas and knowledge from V6P all the support has helped. i might leak out information as its in the shop. but it doesnt make sense, cuz im not an all talk guy i walk the walk too. so dont want to put my fut in my mouth just yet :p

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Doom said:
No I meant, good that you got a house already and what will your job be.

oh oops... no i dont own a house yet. the house that im living in has doubled. as far as the job goes.. to start it will be paper work, filling, corrospending with clients and the architects, a mix of clerical work and helping with the begining process of the drawings and renderings of perspective clients and new clients. a split at first and as I learn more in school and at the job it will move towards an architect position.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts