Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Taking orders for another custom LEDs. The one you'll be getting will have 12 LEDs as supposed to the picture above, which has 10 LEDs.

PRICE: $100 + your stock

1. bdeitemeyer - DONE
2. Dtownz Thrillah
3. BlackDeathV6BG
4. Ofnir107 - DONE
5. aznboi128
6. DV8
7. njhouston

UPDATE: new design with 12 LEDs

(excuse the crappy iphone pics)

·
Registered
333 Posts
That looks sweet. Is everything is plug-and-play (will the "Brake Light Out" show)? How difficult is it to remove the lamp? I am definitely considering this.

·
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That looks sweet. Is everything is plug-and-play (will the "Brake Light Out" show)? How difficult is it to remove the lamp? I am definitely considering this.
it'll be plug-n-play as always.

everytime you change something to LED, a load resistor is a must to trick the computer.

taking it out is pretty much straight forward. look under your trunk and there are 4 tabs that's holding it.

·
IMPORTED DREAMS car club
516 Posts
I want some, but I dont have my stocks. I have the cheesy Ebay LED taillights...Im such a RICER!

·
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got a PHAT commission check, I will send out my light ASAP
nice. you got my info?

I want some, but I dont have my stocks. I have the cheesy Ebay LED taillights...Im such a RICER!
like Brad said ... these is for 3rd brake light. if you want Tail Lights conversion, that in another thread. check my sig :)

·
Euro accord wannabe
1,130 Posts
1. bdeitemeyer
2. Dtownz Thrillah
3. BlackDeathV6BG
4. Ofnir107
5. aznboi128

I want this! will match my led tails

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
nice. you got my info?
PM me your shipping info Roger.

I know I dont have LED tail lights but maybe one day ill save up to get some since 1. I dont have a shaved trunk 2. I dont want want to get a shaved trunk.

I have seen plenty of stock cars with halogen brake lights and then an led 3rd brake light and I LOVE the look :D

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
1. bdeitemeyer
2. Dtownz Thrillah
3. BlackDeathV6BG
4. Ofnir107
5. aznboi128
6. DV8

1 - 20 of 55 Posts