Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Absolutely love how these look on a white coupe,10X better than the stock 16" alloys! Tires are Avon M Tech 500 215/50, great reviews on tirerack and cheap. Anybody looking for some 16" stockers :D

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
i put these wheels on my i4 auto, i love them also, congrats on purchase!

·
Registered
128 Posts
If you dont mind me asking, how much did you pay for them?

I'm thinking about selling mine........

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
xjdMb16a2six said:
i saw a white 6spd at a meet one time... it was SLAMmed.. to like no wheel gap. looks clean
with a dark tint around it? i think it was jesse lol

·
_
1,648 Posts
21InAz_04TSX said:
If you dont mind me asking, how much did you pay for them?

I'm thinking about selling mine........

let me know if you want to sell them. i might want some for mine.

ohh, and that car looks great by the way

·
I feel da need 4 6-speeds
2,313 Posts
^^^ the mud flaps look kinda out of place on that white car...maybe it's just me...but the car does look HOTT!

yo dunbar...rims look sweet man! beautiful and clean! :up:

·
Registered
748 Posts
......is that tint 5% all the way around?

ride looks clean, both of you, and dunbar you need a drop and youll be set go with something lowwwwwww

·
Registered
748 Posts
looks clean, im thining about takin off my 35% in the front and going with a 20%, i dont know if im ready to jump to 5% though

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Deepa said:
looks clean, im thining about takin off my 35% in the front and going with a 20%, i dont know if im ready to jump to 5% though
i did this, i had 35% from day after i bought it in may till feb, was sick of people asking me if is was tinted b/c it was so faint and it didnt look the way i wanted, i now have 20% and am still a lil nerv bout being pulled over b.c i dont want to pay to replace again :( but it looks so hot so i am very happy with 20% and no visual problems, i reccommend it :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Dunbar said:
Absolutely love how these look on a white coupe,10X better than the stock 16" alloys! Tires are Avon M Tech 500 215/50, great reviews on tirerack and cheap. Anybody looking for some 16" stockers :D

Now all you need to do is "drop it like its hot." But it still looks nice, nonetheless.

·
Registered
492 Posts
flyvtec said:
^^^ the mud flaps look kinda out of place on that white car...maybe it's just me...but the car does look HOTT!

yo dunbar...rims look sweet man! beautiful and clean! :up:

ya the mudflaps are gone now... will post a pic soon...

·
Registered
370 Posts
lookin good, damb can u see out at night with that tint :crash: :D j/k Looks hot though... Never had any probs with the popo yet? The wheels really do make the car too...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts