Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Plug and Play very easy to install! I also modify the radio bracket so that the pocket is on top so the monitor don't stick so high..

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
Sweet, how you like the 4Runner so far? I'm looking at the new ones...

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love it! I got the SE model with the X-reas sport enhancement suspension and it's ride quite nice for a SUV not much lean as i trough it would be and the aluminum 4.0L DOHC has a lot of power and torque too when you need it. I was going to get the V8 but the V6 put out more HP(245) then the V8(235) and the V8 only has 320 lb-ft of torque then the V6 282 lb-ft of torque.That only 38 more lb of torque then the lighter V6. Cant Waite till TRD come out with a SC for this new motor! after riding the 4runner all day getting into the accord fill like a race car! LOL!:D

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
Too bad TRD has no plans for the V6 for an s/c :angry:

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
The guys at toyota4runner.org are working on retrofitting the last gen trd v6 s/c to the new one :hide:

Basically they are looking at a lower intake plenum swap i believe, and some port matching on the heads and lower runners :D

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
ll kaidoy ll said:
sorry to change the subject, but hkspower, how do you like the alpine iva-d900? a review would be great. thanks.
It's great! I love it, but I cant really do a review on this because it's the first in dash DVD monitor i own. but other then that I can tell you that this unit has amazing super clear picture then any indash monitor i seen!, every control at your finger tip, and very easy to use!no problem so far from alpine flagship DVD receiver...

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
not really i like ever thing about it. but the HU can get pretty HOT! but i guess that normal for alpine HU to heat up. but it's never shot down on me yet even in Florida temperature!.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts