Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first with AEM FI/c (a/f. timing, vtec control)
342hp/299tq @ 4psi

then with greddy emanage ultimate (for a/f), paired with comptech ACM (for vtec 4k rpm)
numbers 347hp/300tq @ 4psi

the meth injection allowed me to run with ZERO timing retard, since im only boosting 4psi ;) and FYI for you boosted guys, 4krpm is the lowest you want to lower the vtec engagement anyways. we tried it a little below and it made less power. PLUS, its perfect at 4k cause at WOT, it brings you right into vtec between shifts :)

heres some graphs. their printer was running out of ink though :/

and a little vid while on the dyno,

not to shabby for such low boost :cool: a/f was pretty much 11:5- 11:8 across the board on both tunes. in the end, tuning with the meth injection gave me about 20hp more and 13tq ;)

·
Registered
10,960 Posts
You can use one of the Analog outputs from the FIC to control a small 5V relay to then drive a larger 12V relay to control the meth injection directly and so that it only sprays under higher loads, not just at a cetain RPM. ;)

·
J35 _ 5-Speed A/T
1,774 Posts
oh man, great numbers. I like the fact that the AEM FIC tuned about the same numbers as the E-manage Ultimate.

so this means ...when NVA-AV6 gets his Supercharger tweaked on the J36 engines. :eek:

I can just imagine the numbers those supercharged J36 are going to put down.

·
SC J32A3 Accord
645 Posts
Complete and total :bsflag: and I want my ACM back!!!

LOL, J/K, that's awesome Sean! So when are you slapping on the MP90? :p

·
frumaroll
2,048 Posts
damnnnnn. hows the engine holding up with this much power?

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Sick numbers Sean! That thing must PULL

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
I am loving it.

·
Tee-Ooh-Double-Dee
2,701 Posts
Wow, unreal numbers. Mucho gusto!!!

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
appreciate the comments guys!! :):) im very happy with the results. it was always my goal to reach 340-350hp/300'ish tq with the stock diameter SC pulley ;)

You can use one of the Analog outputs from the FIC to control a small 5V relay to then drive a larger 12V relay to control the meth injection directly and so that it only sprays under higher loads, not just at a cetain RPM. ;)
thats good to know :)

Complete and total :bsflag: and I want my ACM back!!!

LOL, J/K, that's awesome Sean! So when are you slapping on the MP90? :p
haha, indian giver! :rolleye2: remind me to put the ACM in my car next time we meet up, maybe for our trip to magnusson? :naughty:

ussi said:
damn sean, good #'s. just keep your methanol reservoir full since you're not pulling any timing. who did your tuning at church btw?
yes sir! church auto ;)

in fact, we were comparing my numbers to your HBP tune you did when you were 3.2 along with your hondata reflash. :D

six6 said:
damnnnnn. hows the engine holding up with this much power?
low boost and a good tune goes along way :)

1 - 20 of 82 Posts