Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
do you like JUST the front lip look? does it look unblanced? I have a same coupe and I wanna get the lip.. but I dont' want it to look too out of place with just the front lip and stock 16s..

·
Registered
11 Posts
yo im really fealin those headlights i got a black 04 coupe too, did you get them off ebay? do you got a link for where i can get them, good looks

·
Registered
101 Posts
looks like my car :D

·
Registered
699 Posts
I love the angle eyes on projectors. Do those run off the stock 9006 bulbs? I have a set of CATZ 4300 HID's and would love to put them in those projectors.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Where did you get the projectors from? I have a black 04 accord and am dying to get some projectors going. I would also like to know if you used the stock bulbs.

·
399 Posts
ex2k4 said:
do you like JUST the front lip look? does it look unblanced? I have a same coupe and I wanna get the lip.. but I dont' want it to look too out of place with just the front lip and stock 16s..

I have just the front lip right now, I think the sides are hideous for our cars so I am waiting! Looks great, not unbalanced at all!

·
Stoner Boner
830 Posts
I bought the same projectors, got them in the mail about 2 weeks ago. BUT! One is broken, I just emailed the guy, sent him pictures, and I'm about to send it back to him for a replacement. I took some pictures, it's kind of hard to tell. But basically the lens looks like a mount or a screw is loose, even the high beam mount wiggles around. Take a look if you like, but I'm not about to take it apart to try to fix it, if I mess it up they won't accept it back.
Pictures

1 - 18 of 18 Posts