Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so if you know me well enough u should know that i like to change my rims a lot. so here is the new setup of month... or whatever.

17x8 +35 Rota Torque
215/50/17 hankook k106

Gunmetal.

DIY Time attacked.

Sorry for the horrible photoshop touch ups, im not SLR savvy. any camera tricks, photoshop tips or just comments are welcome.

·
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
6,808 Posts
itw was tiem for u to get rims as it has been a while u were running stock.. right?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Nice, does that +35 offset stick out at all, or are your fenders rolled? I thought +38 was as low as we could go. This may open up a whole new realm of possible wheel choices since I'll probably end up with 17s.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice, does that +35 offset stick out at all, or are your fenders rolled? I thought +38 was as low as we could go. This may open up a whole new realm of possible wheel choices since I'll probably end up with 17s.
nooo the 8width +35 are a tad tucked. i had 9.5in +38 and those stuck out.

but yes i did roll my fenders.

either way, 8in +35 with a 215 tire will be just fine! as long as ure not dumped in the rear (the fronts can take more), it should be a ok!

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
if those are beater rims I want to see your serious rims lol

nice.
hahahha thanks nexson... u know ure the v6 playa.. ure car is hot man..

dude that corolla is pimp man can you send me more pics via pm ?!
LOL its a camry yo!
i drove an avalon when i was 16, i was all up into the camry scene along time ago! its a very underrated car!

did you just use rim paint? or powdercoat it?
i painted =/

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
haha! go flush or go home! sweet DIY, did you strip them before you started any painting?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts