Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Let the good times roll..
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need money, and rather than get a second job i'm just not going to mount somethings on my car and sell them.

I have a used set of comptech springs that are 1.5" drop in front and rear that are used from a friend of mine. They have been used for like 10k miles. I would like 115shipped(PRICE DROP).

I have a supervision hid kit 4300k for the tyc headlight, will fit right in. This kit includes, bulbs, ballasts, and starters, and is prewired for the tyc headlights. Asking 185shipped(PRICE DROP).

Need pics just ask, and send me your email, i will be taking pics soon.

·
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its all yours i'll try and find a pic tonight, if not i'll have pics by sunday. My one day of freedom.

·
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i still have the springs and they are for a v6. As for the hid's the bulbs i have, they will work with the tyc housing, look at the headlights deuce has on his car in his signature. Those are the headlight housing the bulbs will fit right into. The cl-s rim is still for sale, i have not heard nething after sending pics out. bump

·
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
am negotiable, i know somebody wants to put an hid kit on their tyc's, you can't find a cheaper set on the forums.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I'm interested in the springs, but need to get the money first. I didn't know that Comptech's drop to 2" though. I thought it was only to around 1.25" or so.

·
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My bad it's actually 1.5" drop, i corrected that. The springs have been sitting in my basement for about 6 months.

·
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You can swap bulbs, i believe, i can call supervision on monday if you're serious about the kit. As for the springs, they do not require upgraded struts, oem will work fine. These springs are designed for someone who wants a stiffer, more firm ride than stock but does not want to destroy the ride quality. These springs are a prokit, comptech doesn't make coilovers for our accord.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts