Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the evo2 exhaust however I dont know if I'll like it, the tips are huge, i can put my whole fist in there and maybe another half a fist. I'm thinking about maybe selling them or trading them for the tanabes. Anyone interested? I'm located in Howard County and Montgomery County.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Evo2 dual looks

I get a lot of compliments with the way mine looks. You'd be surprised, plus it sounds very very good. Even better if you take it to a muffler shop and ask them to cut out the resonators and replace them with a pipe. I don't have a body kit or anything, just intake and the evo2. Haven't had one person not like it yet. Never know until you try, have fun.

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
lazybum said:
I just got the evo2 exhaust however I dont know if I'll like it, the tips are huge, i can put my whole fist in there and maybe another half a fist. I'm thinking about maybe selling them or trading them for the tanabes. Anyone interested? I'm located in Howard County and Montgomery County.
damn, thats big.. thats something i looked into when buying an exhaust.. and i went with the ct exhaust.. so nice, oem looking et..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts