Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup guys..today i have 2 Greddy Profec B spec 2 boost controller. i have one in black and one in silver. One of the controller is my friend, and the other one is mine. he gave it to me to help him sell it. both are in great working condition or your money back. and they have been taking care off very well..no scratch on the unit itself or any broken piece. so here we go.

*** IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION OR WOULD LIKE TO GET A HOLD OF ME ASAP PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected] ***

1. (Silver) was installed on the car for one week with less than 50 miles of runs..come with all fittings, Ts, vacuum lines, manual, sensor, and the main unit itself, and of course all the wirings as if it was brand new. This is pretty much brand new. Asking price for this silver one is $265 shipped.

here are some pictures:

2. (Black) has about 2000 miles on my friend's car. the reason he decided to take it out is bc he's going with N/A, so no more boost for him. This one also comes with all the wirings, sensor, fittings, but he forgot to give me the vacuum lines and the manual. Asking price for this black one is $230 shipped.

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
wth lol man
do you have a friend who owns a shop or something? It seems like you buy all kinds of parts and sell most of it back. (which I find to be great way of wasting money and time) gL on sale anyway :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Eccen said:
wth lol man
do you have a friend who owns a shop or something? It seems like you buy all kinds of parts and sell most of it back. (which I find to be great way of wasting money and time) gL on sale anyway :)
lol..no no shop, just helping him sell his stuff..some parts i buy and keep and some i gota get rid of, need money for bigger things..oh and whatever i'm doing is not a big waste of time and money trust me..its the other way around

1 - 3 of 3 Posts