Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello guys, I've been lurking on this forum for a while now and decided to formally introduce myself. :)

I just bought a used 03 EX V6 6MT last month, and I'm loving it. Here's a few pics and some mods I've done to her since I got her (the car was stock except for the coilovers and HIDs):

Comptech Catback
Comptech Short Shifter
AEM V2 CAI
Apexi Voltage Ground Kit
Gram Lights 57F wrapped in Kumho 711
Ground Control Coilovers
McCulloch HID Kit

and some pending parts.........

I live in Hawaii and am the president of an exclusive Accord club "Hawaii Accord Owners Clubs" Before I purchase this CM8 I owned a CD5, here's a picture of it when she was in peak-condition:

If you guys are interested, hit up our forums @ http://www.accordhawaii.com :)

Expect me to make frequent posts here on v6p.net, I'm always bored at work :D

Cheers,

David

·
registered n00b
2,769 Posts
nice camera work. DSLR? those pics are rule-of-thirds at its best! if you dont midn suggestions though, i would suggest hitting up the white-balance on your camera, or perhaps touching up with an image-editing program like irfanview or pshop. the second pic needs a shift away from red, and more towards the blue ;D

glad youre joining us! welcome!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you guys,

Sumptimwong: I took those pictures with a point-n-shoot Canon s400, to be honest I don't even know how to adjust my camera, too lazy to look in the instruction :gapteeth: but I did picked up a $30 tripod from Wal-Mart (which works like a champ)

SlayerGTR: The emblem is red, but I guess because it was dark the thing just came out black...

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
looks good :up2:

·
Registered
471 Posts
whoagorgeous said:
looks good :up2:

Completely OT: whoagorgeous your avatar creeps me out. ;)

Oh and tptpgogogo welcome! I can't see your car pics cause my work blocks them, but I'm sure they're nice. :D

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here's a few pics of our club meet happened yesterday (It was our club's 1yr anniversary):

I'm the guy hiding behind the sign

1 - 14 of 14 Posts