Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
_
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
side grille inserts for the accord coupe 2003-2004 is what the paper says. black diamond. never been used, just got them in the mail today as a gift, will be using the center, but have no use for the sides because i have foglights.

again, these are brand new, as of today, take them. black diamond. screws, zip ties, and instructions included.

i'm thinking $20 plus shipping. let me know.

san diego location. pick up is cool.

NOT USED!!!!

·
Superccord
907 Posts
These have to be put in with zip ties?

I was wondering, do you think it's possible to put these in front of fogs? I think that would look unique.

·
_
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think it would be unique too. i went out and trial fit it to see what it would look like and no.....

the grille would have to be bigger and the foglight would have to sit further back. as it is, it looks funny sitting on top of it, and it doesn't quite cover it 100%. like 97.2%. then you would have to deal with attaching it.

so no, these shouldn't be used to cover the foglights.

any takers? make me an offer. $20 pick up or add shipping.

·
_
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Boovila said:
These have to be put in with zip ties?

I was wondering, do you think it's possible to put these in front of fogs? I think that would look unique.

and 6 screws too.

·
_
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
looks good, thanks for the bump.

i only have the sides. got the whole package as a gift from the girl and only using the center.

someone take the sides and name your price. better then them going to waste and i think they look great.

never used. shoot me an offer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts