Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im Thinking About Getting Ground Controls On My 04 Accord With In A Week.. And I Need To Know How These Ride?? How Bumpy Is The Ride With The Ground Controls.. And How Much Different Is It From The Stock Ride... Which Would Be Better In Your Opinion.. Should I Get Ground Controls Or Hfp Suspention??? Please Respond Asap!! Thanks!! :d

·
ex scientia vera
3,570 Posts
o0amazinazn0o said:
Im Thinking About Getting Ground Controls On My 04 Accord With In A Week.. And I Need To Know How These Ride?? How Bumpy Is The Ride With The Ground Controls.. And How Much Different Is It From The Stock Ride... Which Would Be Better In Your Opinion.. Should I Get Ground Controls Or Hfp Suspention??? Please Respond Asap!! Thanks!! :d
How long did it take for you to type that--with the capitalized words and all??

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
:rofl2:

Tru Dat How Long Did It Take You.

Yeah I Want To Know If I Should Go With Tein H Tech Or Get Ground Control With My Koni Yellows.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
will the koni yellow shocks work with the GC?? i want something that lowers my car about an inche and a pretty smooth ride..

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Go with Koni yellows adj and ground control coil overs. its a very nice ride. i have them on my car...Ground control uses Eibach springs....and eibach is good shyt =]

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
o0amazinazn0o said:
will the koni yellow shocks work with the GC?? i want something that lowers my car about an inche and a pretty smooth ride..

yo!!!!!!!!

man we got a great groupbuy on koni yellows on www.bwimports.org for 525...
jump on in we need a 10th person.

:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts