Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
V Go SoCal Drivers V
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been wanting BW2 Flares for my coupe for the longest, and after several unsuccessful attempts at Ebay hounding and looking for private sellers (way too high), I went straight to their site and noticed I couldn't order, so I just sent my contact info for someone to get back at me. Today I got a call from Ivan from ITC Motorsports/Motoring (I couldn't hear the name right, so this can be wrong) saying that GD went out of business a few months ago, but they have all the molds and are still following up with requests for products on the site (quoted $249 and pick up is available). I wonder if anyone else wants these and we can get a GB going or something, if there's strong enough interest.

·
Banned
366 Posts
Some of the best designs out there, but the worse Customer Service. The kits fit great, and the fiberglass quality was awesome. However, the women customer service agents they had in there were complete be-otches and scum....

·
Registered
585 Posts
Dtownz Thrillah said:
wth?? everyone had a Black widow kit! haha
True, but were they from Ground Designs or imitation? And I doubt Ground Designs filed a Patent Application because the process costs an arm and a leg.

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
Kinda off topic, but the AccordV6.com forum used to run off the Grounddesigns2000.com server.

mastadulog said:
damn it kinda sucks theyre going out of business, maybe some other company will buy em out
If their body kits were popular enough, I'm sure someone will buy the company and start producing them.

·
aka XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
489 Posts
I recall when we moved from the site, wasn't it because of problems with them?

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
bachviet said:
Having www.accordv6.com name back is awesome. :up:
:and1: :woot:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX said:
I recall when we moved from the site, wasn't it because of problems with them?
Their server sucked. It was slow and would go down at random times.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts