Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does ANYone have the ground points for a 5th gen H22 kit? Please dont flame me for omgnotbuyingthev6pkit! because I already have a lot of copper wire and the exact same connectors as the kit, Im just wondering what the "dyno proven" points are. If anyone posts em up, thanks. If not, oh well.

Edit: I dont have a 5th gen, but the cb and cds are so similar it shouldnt matter much.

·
Godzilla
253 Posts
it's more for stabilizing the voltage than anything.. the slight power improvement (if any) is a side effect.. i never dyno'd the car afterwards, but i did test voltage before and after and it does smoothen it out reducing spikes..

·
Registered
841 Posts
Cb7 Tuner!

·
Godzilla
253 Posts
there's no set ground points.. i attached mine to the head, block or tranny, intake manifold and tied the two fender factory ground points back to the battery..

·
Registered
14 Posts
If there is any cheap upgrade out there that actually works it a ground kit. Home made other otherwise, I swear by these things. There is no specific blueprint for them that I have seen, but I have had the best results with: Head, Intake Man, Battery, & Block. If you have any left over just get creative. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts