Accord V6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
group buy magnaflow product anything and everything will get prices let me know what you need

·
ultimate
228 Posts
what do they make as per exhaust for 7th gen accord v6 copue

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Same here, catback price for a 6th gen V6 sedan.

Interested in finding out how much cheaper I could have gotten it through this group buy since I paid $560 on ebay (free shipping). Just letting you guys know that the piping is 2.25" splits into 2" and has straight through mufflers. Sounds nice and deep but can be loud inside the cabin especially for back seat passengers. I'll try and get some pics of my exhaust up, I think the piping sits a little low too but everything else is great maybe the tips could be a tad bit smaller too.

Here are some crappy night pics:

·
Registered
3 Posts
How loud would you say it is...I've heard that it's a really nice and deep growl...is that so??? What year is your accord and do you have a v6? Is this the same dual exhaust cat-back system that's for sale on the magnaflow website for 700bux...sorry for all the questions...just makin sure I don't get an exhaust that makes the car sound too ricey...oh and one more thing..did you feel an increase in power??? Thanks...

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Lincolnpimp00 said:
How loud would you say it is...I've heard that it's a really nice and deep growl...is that so??? What year is your accord and do you have a v6? Is this the same dual exhaust cat-back system that's for sale on the magnaflow website for 700bux...sorry for all the questions...just makin sure I don't get an exhaust that makes the car sound too ricey...oh and one more thing..did you feel an increase in power??? Thanks...
Sorry for not respoonding sooner just now noticed your post. Yes I have an 01 Accord sedan V6 it has a nice deep growl and as Kurt said its deep with a very slight raspiness to it. I must admit its loud inside the cabin. Any suggestions on where to upload/host vids? I always forget where.

I'll try and psot a sound clip.
My mods:
-AEM CAI
-CLS cams
-Magnaflow cat-back (obviously)
-UR pulleys (wouldn't make much of a sound difference :p)

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Lincolnpimp00 said:
Heres my 15640 during the day:

·
Registered
136 Posts
PM please I might be interested in the Dual cat back , for my accord 00 v6 coupe. I read the cat back makes the low end torque worse though..

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
erron said:
PM please I might be interested in the Dual cat back , for my accord 00 v6 coupe. I read the cat back makes the low end torque worse though..
Yes it does, and my right muffler hangs lower then the left (driver). Comes that way stock.

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
This is a pretty good setup overall, they look like Comptechs

only grip with them is:
-right muffler hangs a tad bit lower
-lots of resonance inside the cabin

its pretty cool overall though.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.