Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Group buy for 98-02* 2/4dr Accord Mugen and Type R lips.

Price: $60.00

Shipping: $46.50

Pick up: Available

Email: [email protected] Subject line- V6p.net

Payment: Call (714)521-6021, Email: [email protected],

Money Order:
Soulracing.com
7282 Artesia Blvd.
Buena Park, CA 90621

*Lips will fit 2002 with some modification. Please contact for instructions

·
Banned
3,284 Posts
theyre making too much money off of shipping, otherwise id buy right now

·
Registered
209 Posts
off topic sorta... but i plan to get a xenon lip kit... i was thinking about just getting the sides and rear xenon kit, and buy this type-r lip, do u think that would look good? cuz i'm thinking the type-r lip wouldn't blend in well with the xenon side skirts....

what do u think?

·
say hello to angels..
4,491 Posts
Accord_5spd said:
Do you have the lips in hand?? If so, I'll just drive to that address, pay cash, and pick up the lip.
this vendor is an actual company (www.soulracing.com), not just some guy
i'm pretty darn sure that they have it in stock, just call Matt up and ask for directions or watever

Entcee said:
Can we buy tomorrow, or do we have to wait until Monday?
i'm not sure if they're open on weekends...but you could always call in and ask?

:)

·
Registered
268 Posts
BlaCCord Guy said:
this vendor is an actual company (www.soulracing.com), not just some guy
i'm pretty darn sure that they have it in stock, just call Matt up and ask for directions or watever
I understand its a company, but usually companies keep the majority of their products at a distribution center and not at the retailing store. When you go into the store and lets say you order a kit or something, the store would have to call the distribution center and have it delivered. Then the customer would need to comeback a few days later to pick it up.

But I call that number and ask what's up. Thanks.

·
say hello to angels..
4,491 Posts
Accord_5spd said:
I understand its a company, but usually companies keep the majority of their products at a distribution center and not at the retailing store. When you go into the store and lets say you order a kit or something, the store would have to call the distribution center and have it delivered. Then the customer would need to comeback a few days later to pick it up.

But I call that number and ask what's up. Thanks.

actually its not really a store...they're more internet based, so its kinda an office+warehouse...but yea just ask em and then post on here :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
SOULRACINGcom said:
Group buy for 98-02* 2/4dr Accord Mugen and Type R lips.

Price: $60.00

Shipping: $46.50

Pick up: Available

Email: [email protected] Subject line- V6p.net

Payment: Call (714)521-6021, Email: [email protected],

Money Order:
Soulracing.com
7282 Artesia Blvd.
Buena Park, CA 90621

*Lips will fit 2002 with some modification. Please contact for instructions

sry
i hv a question, as long as i asked the mugen lip material is ABS plastic, so that's hard to do modification and it will cost lots of $$$
am i rite?
coz im lookin for a lip for a long long time
but no lip is fit for 01 sedan accord
plz help me wat i can do...
thx

·
say hello to angels..
4,491 Posts
Re: Re: Group Buy On 98-02 Accord Type R/mugen Lips

Mugen_Accord said:
sry
i hv a question, as long as i asked the mugen lip material is ABS plastic, so that's hard to do modification and it will cost lots of $$$
am i rite?
coz im lookin for a lip for a long long time
but no lip is fit for 01 sedan accord
plz help me wat i can do...
thx

naw the modification won't cost you that much...all there is to do is cut off a bit (sorry i'm not sure on the details) but trust me....you could get someone to do it for like 10 bux

oh everyone, the box is HUGE it won't even fit in my accord....i suggest you pick up guys n gals bring a bigger car or don't take the box, just the lip

·
Registered
494 Posts
Can more than 1 lip fit into a box? If so, I'm sure a bunch of folks can get together and have a few sent to them to save on shipping... If I remember correctly, I think 4 can fit in 1 box for the same shipping price. Please confirm.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
*Shipping is high because it is a 71inch box and it goes oversize as a 70lbs box. Sorry

*You can come pick up on Monday we are closed on Sat-Sun.

*There is sales tax if you live in California...but bring cash ill see what I can do.

*We have a large amount of lips in stock if this group buy is big there is no problem getting more lips (e.t.a.-less than one day)

*If you live out of state and have other forum members close to you we can put up to 3 lips in one box...this way you can save on shipping.

I hope this answers any questions. If you have any additional questions I will be checking this board daily. Thanks, matt

·
Banned
3,284 Posts
Can someone local pick one up for me and Ill send them a UPS label with my address and then ship it for me? Ill give that person $15 extra for doing this for me. PM me if you can please.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts