Accord V6 Forum banner

Radiator holders

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Who are you!?
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first 10 people who send in payment get the price brake. Send your paypal payment to [email protected] put down that it is for the v6p radiator holder and if you want the V6P logo or you want it blank. The price is 29.99 for the first 10 people, as soon as I count 10 people thats it.

·
Who are you!?
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please contact Maurice and have him reverse the payment.

·
14.58 =Quickest Gen7 auto
3,545 Posts
These are not for the 7th gen V-6's, right?

·
Who are you!?
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nittanys1 said:
so they r not going to make them for the 4cyl?
Nope, we got burned making these for the 6th gen V6 even with over 100 people wanting these so we dont see any reason to make them for any other car till we sell of the 6th gen.

-Garrett

·
Who are you!?
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Comptechjunkie said:
i already sent in the money so i guess im good, right?
yep

·
V6P Negotiator & Promoter
1,460 Posts
Our V6P R&D Team is taking it easy this year!

Nittanys1 said:
well damn thats messed up................people who said they were gonna get them need to step up and f**king buy them!

:werd: :iagree: :pOP:

This is why I have stopped doing anymore R&D negotiations for new products with our manufacturers. . . The Tuner environment has changed where people can no longer be trusted. Years ago when our V6 team was 1/10 the size, mostly everyone that committed to purchasing a new product if it became available followed through and purchased them (e.g. Comptech ~ Headers, Sway Bars, Strut Bar, Supercharger and accessories; UR PUllies; Racing Brakes; Ground Designs2000 Black Widow Kits; etc.) . . . Nowadays the majority can no longer walk their talk, and that's why our product polls can no longer be used to sell our commitment to manufacturers. . . Those members that still want and need specialize products will now have to do it on their own and good luck.

Our V6P R&D team is going to take it easy this year, going at our own pace and having FUN creating some other stuff that's not going to stress us out anymore.

Happy New Year!

Maurice

:cool2:

·
Registered
216 Posts
:liar: :rant: Why no Rad holders for the 7th gen V6. WTH? All that committed should be taken out and forced to drive old pintos. I want the damn things and have been looking at the site for a few weeks now hoping something will become of it.

·
1,460 Posts
V6P's R&D Compromise proposal ~

SweetMt6speed said:
:liar: :rant: Why no Rad holders for the 7th gen V6. WTH? All that committed should be taken out and forced to drive old pintos. I want the damn things and have been looking at the site for a few weeks now hoping something will become of it.
:smash: :shake: :grouphug: :idea: :winkgrin:

Fellow V6P members and friends,

It's really up to our die-hard aft-market craving members to take over and start organizing themselves to find out who in our V6P Community truly wants and needs the products V6P can have manufactured.

The V6P core team has done its best to get our members everything they have asked for, only to be embarrassed by the lack of commitment demonstrated once the new products became available. It's not only our R&D team, but also and more importantly a lot manufacturers that have noted this trend. It is clear that the majority of tuner-want-to-be's do not know nor care about how much is involved in making new aft-mkt products. Presently our tuner environment consists of more whiners than seriously performance minded tuners interested in purchasing after-mkt products for their rides.

So again if any of you want more products it's going to be up to some of you die-hard members. I had been doing this since 98 and now have stopped with the rest of our R&D team. It's your turn to make the new threads, to be project managers of them and get at least 25-35 members committed to purchasing the new products you guys want . . . Keep in mind the V6P Group Buys will need to be properly organized with established deadlines and roll call of who has promised to purchased the product(s). . .

Note: The radiator holder (part #) for the 6thGenI4 is supposedly the same for the 7thGenAV6. So if someone were to get enough Accord owners of each make totaling our minimum requirement (25-35 orders), V6P would make them for you. We would also need a 6thGenI4 and 7thGenV6 owner personally helping us, V6P members living in or near San Jose, CA, willing to help Garrett R&D the V6P Radiator holder on their rides. Those helping V6P in the R&D and Project Management of developing these new V6P Radiator holders will receive a free set.

Well, that's my compromise offer to our after-mkt diehard members. Our V6P R&D team is burnout right now from trying to please you all. It's up to some of you to motivate and find new members who are truly interested in what V6P can do for your all. Like always just giving you all the straight up.

peace out,
Maurice

:cool2:

·
Registered
216 Posts
bogoshipyo said:
willl these fit the 7th gen ?
Man-O-Man, does anyone read the first posts and than after reading them ALL--- ask the question. Maurice just answered your question before you took the time to write it. :smack: :gapteeth: :argh:

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
the only reason i havent bought one yet is because 40 dollars is a high price to pay for a piece of shiny metal with a logo....i mean i would expect it to be 25-30 bucks. i might be ablet o scrape 30 bucks together...i dunno, we'll see, im tight with money right now

·
1,460 Posts
SweetMt6speed said:
Man-O-Man, does anyone read the first posts and than after reading them ALL--- ask the question. Maurice just answered your question before you took the time to write it. :smack: :gapteeth: :argh:

:gotme: :smack: :no: :zzz: :pOP:

·
Registered
189 Posts
wellz i wrote it before i reach the last post , i read the first few posts so i made a reply, sorry for noy seeing it..........donmt have to be so mean about it )o=`, nahs but sorry tho, so calm down xD

1 - 20 of 29 Posts