Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our warehouse is having a clearance sale on some FUJITSUBO exhausts and I thought some of you V6P members might want to take advantage of the sale. Up for sale is the Fujitsubo Legalis R for 06-07 Honda Accord V6 Sedan.

The Fujitsubo Legalis R is Fujitsubo's most popular model. Designed for street use it improves both low-end and mid-range power. All Legalis R systems are constructed of Stainless Steel, and are available in two different tip styles, round with slanted tip or oval.

Contents:

Exhaust System

Installation Hardware

Installation Manual x 1

If we can get 5 orders we can do $675 shipped to the cont 48 US

You may send payment via Paypal to [email protected] and specify what you're ordering and for what car. You do not need to wait for the full 5 people. Once I get 3 payments I will order the exhausts

·
Registered
415 Posts
this is a really good price on a high quality exhaust set up! good exhaust note, quieter than noisy magnaflows and tsudo and very clean tips.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Wow thats a really good price! its too bad i have an exhaust already. I would've jumped on this!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What is so "high quality" about it?

1) Total weight of exhaust is?
2) Imported from Japan.
3) Warranty - Only 1 year?
If you do some research you will see that FUJITSUBO is one of the highest quality exhausts made in Japan. We've installed a number of them and they are better than most manufacturers we deal with.

Here's just a basic summary about the company.

Fujitsubo
A leading manufacturer of exhaust systems for Japanese Import vehicles. Known for their exceptional quality, and engineered to increase power while maintaining a deep quiet tone. TEIN USA will be offering select models from the Fujitsubo lineup, which have been test fitted and sound checked in the US by a Fujitsubo engineer. These US tested and developed Fujitsubo products are ONLY available through TEIN USA. From the Fujitsubo lineup, TEIN USA will offer Legalis R, RM01A, and Super Ti exhaust systems, as well as select downpipes and exhaust manifolds (headers).
Legalis R is Fujitsubo's most popular model. Designed for street use it improves both low-end and mid-range power. All Legalis R systems are constructed of Stainless Steel, and are available in two different tip styles, round with slanted tip or oval.
RM01A is complete stainless steel competition exhaust. Developed for use in Auto-X, Gymkhana, Rally-X and for high performance street applications. Most applications will see a 50% decrease in weight over OE exhaust systems while increasing both mid range power and torque.
Super Ti is Fujitsubo's premier model. Each Super Ti kit is designed for optimum performance (High RPM range) and reduced weight. Muffler, resonators, and piping are all made of Titanium making each application as light as possible. Muffler tip diameter ranges from 100mm to 122mm.
Background
Established in 1931 as a motorcycle manufacturer, Fujitsubo Motors produced the first Japanese made motorbike called the Eagle. In 1965 Fujitsubo began manufacturing automobile parts, and now holds 12 patents. Fujitsubo products continue to be on the leading edge of exhaust components and manufacturing. Product testing and development has been conducted in various forms of motorsports including WRC, Super Taikyu, D1GP, Gymkhana, Dirt Trial, and Formula 4 plus on Fujitsubo's on site 1/4 mile test strip. All of Fujitsubo's testing has enabled them to become ISO 9001 certified, JASMA certified, and a TUV license holder. is the Japanese Domestic Market leader in exhaust systems.

·
Registered
567 Posts
^ Nothing above answered my question about the weight of the unit.

Lastly, only a 1 year warranty. Afraid the pipes will rust out?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^ Nothing above answered my question about the weight of the unit.

Lastly, only a 1 year warranty. Afraid the pipes will rust out?
I don't have the exhaust weight but the box weight is 44 lbs.

Yes they offer a 1 year warranty. The exhaust is made out of T304 stainless steel so I'm sure they're not afraid the pipes will rust out.

·
Registered
257 Posts
^ the one for the accord euro r with one muffler is 2.x kgs lighter then oem so my guess would be in the 5kg lighter then stock, they even use hollow mounting brackets to save weight it's a legit quality exhaust system

·
Registered
567 Posts
My experience with the off-shore SS has been pretty bad.

Only a 1 year warranty, so I will have to pass.

Borla has a lifetime warranty....

Using technology gained from racing, BORLA RD testing shows a total flow increase over the stock system of 73cfm (total 463cfm @ 60psi). In addition to a solid dozen horsepower gain, the system weighs in at a mere 36 lbs. while the factory system tilts the scale at 52 lbs.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
^idk why you are ragging on this exhaust so much, if your not interested then stop knocking it. Fujitsubo is a legit company, I doubt there exhaust will rust in a year, hell my exhaust is some stainless steal from a random muffler shop and its been on my car for over 4 years with out rusting.

·
Registered
68 Posts
My experience with the off-shore SS has been pretty bad.

Only a 1 year warranty, so I will have to pass.

Borla has a lifetime warranty....

Using technology gained from racing, BORLA RD testing shows a total flow increase over the stock system of 73cfm (total 463cfm @ 60psi). In addition to a solid dozen horsepower gain, the system weighs in at a mere 36 lbs. while the factory system tilts the scale at 52 lbs.
So I'm guessing you did no research into the company? Like inspire said.

·
SK8 OR DIE
697 Posts
This is probably the only catback that's right up there with Borla. I bought the Fujitsubo from Marcus @HeelToe last year, and it's just sick bro. It's one of the prettiest things I have ever seen. Next to my Seibon CF hood, it's the nicest component on my ride.

It retails for about $1450, so $675 is ridiculous.

It has a mellow exhaust note that doesn't drone and it basically sounds OEM until you mash the pedal.

Here's a couple pics............

1 - 20 of 89 Posts