Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I 'm offering special discount on first shipment of New JDM Inspire Parts for Low Low Price, one time offer only.

Please list what you are interested in, I 'll get the price.

Orders ends on next Monday.

Confirmed Price is here

1)Inspire HID Ready Housing Headlamp(not including HID bulb or ballast) PIC= $681usd/pair

2)Inspire Side Blinker Mirror(whole Assembly) Color code matched PIC= $532usd/pair

3)Inspire Fog Lamp /Pair (not including bulbs and harness) = $233usd [ if you don't order the bumper, u can try custom fit ]

4)Inspire Front Bumper(color code matched Painted) = $541usd

5)Inspire Hood (unpainted) =$431usd

6)Inspire Whole Grill Assembly = $439usd

7)Inspire Rear Trunk Emblem = $20usd

8)Trunk Brake LED PIC =$200usd

9)
Honda Access Inspire Door Side Sills x 4(sedan only) = $214usd

10)
Honda Access Inspire Rain Guard Door Visor x 4(sedan only) = $169usd

more parts pricing is coming, sorry I do not have the actual picture, thats why I gave deeper discount for the first shipment to take some pictures.

People who liked to order, please send me an email [email protected] , I 'll let you know the payment instructions.

·
Registered
545 Posts
can i get a inspire grill and all honda emblems and also the INSPIRE lettering for my 00 TL? also the 32V emblem also...they might come all in a kit maybe

·
Banned
320 Posts
please find out if you can just get the color-coded mirror cover w/blinker to snap into our existing sideviews, instead of the whole thing.

it would be a shame to have to pay for a whole new power window if all we really needed was the cover.

-w

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
youll need a wiring harness too :cool:

how about the engine :D?

·
Banned
320 Posts
hmmm...

this mugen pic is making me think that you have to buy the whole assembly:

bummer, but it'd still like to see the fitment to make sure that mirror fits our coupes before I putdown that much dough.

-w

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes exactly cuase right now its all "here say", so can RDX give your opinion on the fitting of the mirrors?

ok I found out, there is no part # for just the cover, so which means you can't buy just the cover , don't even know if its detachable ...

but so you have to buy the whole assembly and it can be color code matched to your color if Japan has the same color .

·
Registered
17 Posts
HIDs

RDX,
Is there a way you can confirm the HID light flare?

The US lights flare to the right, similar to this pic:
HID Pattern

Since they drive on the left, it may be the other way. All we would need to confirm this is if someone could just take a picture of the car lights shined against a way about 10-20 ft away.

Other than that, I'm pretty much in on the lights.

Thanks

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Re: HIDs

RDX,
Is there a way you can confirm the HID light flare?

The US lights flare to the right, similar to this pic:
HID Pattern

Since they drive on the left, it may be the other way. All we would need to confirm this is if someone could just take a picture of the car lights shined against a way about 10-20 ft away.

Other than that, I'm pretty much in on the lights.

Thanks
I would love to do that if I could, since the car just came out like a month ago(in Japan), this would be my first order in New Inspire Products , also the same reason I offer at this price.

From their "HID Video" on their website, mostly they explain how their headlight design so that the light are spread wide and also their advanced reflector, it makes their headlight without glare .

The Video is here,
HID Video

In HTML

The dotted line is the Halogen headlight distance/pattern

1 - 20 of 63 Posts