Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Front came in but...

I recieved the front this morning, was so happy. As I was unwrapping it. I notice theres a big problem with my bumper. Some one or something was on top of it and its bent inwards.... wow, that pisses me off so damn bad :banghead: . Here are the pictures. Enjoy as of now. Going in the shop on Thursday to get painted. I don't know if I want to finish it off with the rest of the lip kit, because I'm looking foward to a 05+ Acura RSX Type-s.. :)

:curse:

Goodbye you p.o.s immitation Blackwiddow front..

·
MARTIN
1,411 Posts
Congrats on the new bumper and lip...how much did that setup run you?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TRUV6 said:
Congrats on the new bumper and lip...how much did that setup run you?
Thanks man.

Lip = $85.00
Front = $98.00

Just have to wait for paint now. =)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kayotik said:
more pics of the audi in the garage.
Makes me sad, you don't care about the Accord... =*( hah jk.

Nittanys1 said:
fun! what was wrong with the knockoff front bumper? and when are you going to change your side skirts?
When I get my self a job and earn some money. =) It took me a month to save up for that front and lip.. felt like years.. Lol

1,221 Posts
wow the accord looks so much better w/ that front bumper/lip. :)

you need a drop though. hahahah.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imnotmatt1189 said:
wow the accord looks so much better w/ that front bumper/lip. :)

you need a drop though. hahahah.
Thanks, I really don't know if I want to drop it or not. Roads down here are :eek:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
CRV_33 said:
hmm you shold leave the way it is...cool contrast. BTW looks awesome! :up2:
Thanks, yeah imma just leave it as it is after I get it painted. Going to sell the car soon. Makes me kind of sad, but o well. Something better is coming. =)

kEyChAiN said:
How's the fitment with the sedan hood? Looks good though :up2:
Fitment is pretty good, I just had to squeeze the bumper in a lil bit. Everything is cool though, was planning on ordering an OEM CF coupe hood but I dont want to put any more money down into the car. Getting a new car.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Doctor_X said:
:cool:

Looks real nice, just get the rest of the car (sides and rear) redone (meaning new parts :D) and it'll be SUPER CLEAN! How does the lip fit?
Lip fits on there A+ PERFECT. :) I really want to buy the sides and rear, but I don't want to spend any more money on it since im selling it. Thats the part that makes me soo sad. I would love to see this car with the whole lipkit and lowered, but it's time to let it go.. Need something better. :rolleye2:

EDIT: Still pending on wether to keep the car, or just go with the Rsx.. I have tons way more on my mind to put on the Accord. RSX really have nothing on mind but rims and a drop.. You guys choose for me. Accord or RSX?

·
v not some model, my girl
5,806 Posts
this is the exact setup im planning on doing on my front end. i have a cf invader hood for the coupe, so it doesnt line up with my 99 sedan front bumper. and for $98 that is definatly not an OEM bumper. but it looks good though. all you need now is the coupe hood to get rid of that huge gap.

p.s. please take pics of the bumper to finder gap. i know the coupe front bumper has a bodyline that swoops up into the fender. i want to see how much metal work i am going to have to do to my sedan fenders. thanks.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts