Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I feel da need 4 6-speeds
2,313 Posts
Those would look hot if they had a machined lip around them. Otherwise...it looks kinda plain to me. Have you thought about getting black wheels with machined lip? Those wheels look great on silver cars!

It's up to you though. Your opinion is what matters because it's your car.

On the other hand, those BBS wheels on the MB in the 2nd pic are nice! Man, I would love to get BBS wheels for my car. :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
flyvtec said:
On the other hand, those BBS wheels on the MB in the 2nd pic are nice! Man, I would love to get BBS wheels for my car. :D
Ya, I love those....thats the Sunday drive car....drive it only on nice days, etc. . . . Spends most of its time in the garage.

Anyways, back to the original question. Does everyone else think they look plain?

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
i agree i have a buddy who has a SE-R that is silver with gunmetal w/machined lip rims and it looks hot...but with out the lip it just looks kinda bleh....i'd either go with a gunmetal with a polished lip or a set of black with a polished lip like flyvtec said...just my .02

·
I Jumped Off Da Bandwagon
2,204 Posts
How much is your friend selling them to you for? if the price is good i would take those, but with a lip it makes the car look nicer.

·
7th Gen ACcord
3,671 Posts
not bad.... i want the ADR mclassic and it looks just like thsoe rims but with a lip. silver and gunmetal rims is hot.......

·
Registered
603 Posts
ehh, dun really feel for those rims. They look plain and cheap. The stock rims look much nicer than those rims in my opinion.

·
Registered
278 Posts
they look kinda plain and muddy. lips would give it some dimension and also a moderate drop would help with the aesthetics. just my opinion

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wildman said:
they just look like really, really dirty silver rims to me. i kind of hope they are, because otherwise the finish looks blotchy or maybe its just wheel rash in weird spots
Ya....they are dirty....I was just trying them on for some pix so I could get an idea...

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
there needs to be some contrast between the wheel and the tire...hence the lip...and as far as i know it isnt something you can have done....and if it can be done i can't imagine it would be worth the price of buying used rims and then getting it done...would be better off buying new rims that already come with the lip...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts