Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
V6er
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some pics of my ride. Unfortunately she is for sale, so for those interested, please let me know.

Before on 19's and no drop (lol 4x4)...

Now on 20's...

Now with black tint instead of mirror...

Here's the list of mods...

85,000 miles

Red Top Optima battery
AEM Red SRI
Full Catback Magnaflow Dual Exhaust (2 1/2'' piping)
20'' Motegi Wheels/ Nitto Neo Gen tires
Black housing headlights with 12,000K HID McCullough Kit
Black Chrome Insignia kit (H badge, V6 badges in rear, from Canada)
Crossed Drilled & Slotted rotors (V6performance.net store)
Newly replaced transmission about 10,000 miles ago
7'' LCD custom mounted in dash
Directed DVD player in glove
Alpine MP3/WMA headunit with upgraded amplifier system
Infinity component w/custom mounted tweeters on doors (Front)
Infinity 3 way 6x9 (Back)
Prewired for additional subwoofers

**Also comes with additional front, rear, and sideskirts
**16'' 2002 Acura TL wheels with Michelin tires

·
V6er
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah, no PART OUT. She's going with everything, I'm gonna put a list in a minute with everything she has...

·
Registered
887 Posts
hey where did you get those red/clear taillights?? car looks clean. what are you gonna be driving since you're selling this thing?

·
V6er
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey where did you get those red/clear taillights?? car looks clean. what are you gonna be driving since you're selling this thing?
Thanks... my brother got 'em for me as a birthday gift like two years ago. I think he got 'em online somewhere, maybe ebay...
I'm getting a SUV, haven't decided yet on what I want, but that's what I'm aiming for. I know I know, gas prices are nuts, but I was running a V6 Accord on 20's, so my gas mileage already sucked, so it won't be too bad...

·
V6er
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I ordered it from some Honda dealership in Canada along with the black chrome emblems. I think you can get the dashmount kit at your local honda dealership.

·
Mirage Representative
2,581 Posts
In my area, KBB is giving me $8,145 for Private Party Value on the car. I checked premium audio and fatty 19+ inch wheels, and other stuff as best I could compare to the car. I suggest that nobody pay more than this price, which I believe sounds pretty fair on both sides.

Source Link (not sure if it'll work, since all I did was copy/paste the URL on my browser after looking it up at kbb.com)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts