Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Humble
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of h&r springs with Tokico blues for sale. I had them on my 2003 Honda accord coupe v6, but I'm bringing my car back to Bone stock because I'm going to be giving this car to my sister as her first car. The people that know about suspension, know that these both are a very Good brand. Both are a reputable brand. Shocks and springs both are in perfect condition. They give about a 2 inch drop front and 1.5 back.I had them on my car for about two weeks only, which sucks because I finally loved the way my car looked :/.( I bought them off of a friend used). He had them on a 2004 accord i4 Sedan so they work for coupe and sedan both. But I'll be getting something nicer ;). Hopefully a g35. I'm asking $400 for everything. I am NOT shipping. These are local pick up only. I'm in the east bay area, Concord/Antioch area. If interested PM me and Ill give you my number so we can work something out! Thanks for looking :)

·
Registered
140 Posts
I have this combo on my car and rides great. Bump

·
Not Sure
87 Posts
Tranny's working much better now, now that the clogged filter is out.
If you're interested in meeting up somewhere between LA & the Bay area, I 'd take em

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey if these are still available I'm very interested. But maybe someone can chime in...these are fine on a v6 right? I see your friend had them on an I4 but it looks like you have a v6. Just wanna make sure.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts