Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kleptodathief said:
do u have actual pics? 100shipped to toronto canada?
I can get pics up tonight. I'll have to see how much shipping si to canada first. If it is not too much then you got yourself a deal.

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
so how much shipped to toronto,canada? how many miles did u put on those springs? NO squeaks no problems? wat shox did u have on ur car when u had HR race on?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
kleptodathief said:
so how much shipped to toronto,canada? how many miles did u put on those springs? NO squeaks no problems? wat shox did u have on ur car when u had HR race on?
I'll do $120 shipped to toronto canada, because I got a qoute to California and it was about $20. I put about 10-15,000 miles on them. I had them on stock shocks first, then moved on to Tokico Illuminas. There where no squeaks even with the stock shock but it was a bit bouncy, so I got the tokico illuminas.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Hondafan62269 said:
I'll do $120 shipped to toronto canada, because I got a qoute to California and it was about $20. I put about 10-15,000 miles on them. I had them on stock shocks first, then moved on to Tokico Illuminas. There where no squeaks even with the stock shock but it was a bit bouncy, so I got the tokico illuminas.

pm sent, you never responded i can do this today i have money now, pm me

1 - 20 of 24 Posts