Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
The Poker KING
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys, the time has come!! I took some pics today after washing the car with my buddy.

I tried my hardest to find a flat ground, but damnit I couldn't find any where I live, lol.

**These pics are on a hill, so it's kinda slanted, the front is actually a little bit lower, it's a very nice drop in person.

I'll have more pics in a month after the springs have fully settled, and this time I'll find a flat ground, lol.

Thanks, and feel free to drop any comments or questions.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
nice pics- looks really good

·
The Poker KING
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the compliments guys, 'preciate it.

Also forgot to mention that I'd like to thank all the people that helped me out with any questions...Kramer especially.

Also, I got my Ingalls rear camber & toe kit installed at the same time, forgot to say that.

wj4, I hear you on that whole black rims thing, it will look pretty tight. Problem is my parents will be on my ass like no tomorrow even though I'll be paying for it all myself. And honestly, I'm with Nightshift, stock rims actually don't look that bad once you drop it a bit.

I think my next big mod will be HID retrofit, that will be so sweet, can't wait.

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
correct me if im wrong is that tint blue?

if so get gunmetal/silver rims with blue accents. make you stand out and look unique

·
The Poker KING
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
blue? no way, it's dark black tint. 5% HP to be exact.

I'm pretty sure rims are out of the question, I wish I could...

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
LIL TANE said:

looks mad nice. totally thought it looked dark blue cos it matched the car so well. what make is it? 5% hp? meaning it only lets 5% light through?

diy? or professional?

·
I Jumped Off Da Bandwagon
2,204 Posts
LIL TANE said:

Play more poker "Poker King" and you will have rims in no time. You need rims to complete the look. Plus it's summertime where there is more sun out. You're not gonna use the hids much. Get rims now and get the retro in the wintertime.

·
The Poker KING
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hmmm, didn't think about what you said about summertime, that's pretty true...

Anyways, money's not the problem for the rims, parents will be on my ass about it, esp since I had rims on my last car and I never heard the end of it.

My parents are weird, to this day they think my car looks stock, I know it sounds stupid, but they really dont notice ****, one thing they WILL notice is rims though, I gotta see what I can do....

I want some HP Evo's on my ride, or maybe some clean 5 spokes like yours Hongda

sick

·
The Poker KING
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i did get a tint ticket on my Mustang, took it off put it back on, no problems then.

it's pretty ironic actually, the first day I got my tints on my accord, I got pulled over twice, and let go twice

since then, NOTHING

and this one time a cop pulled me over cuz he thought I was swerving/drunk or something, it was a VERY chill cop, and as he let me go and walked back to his car, he goes through his megaphone thing "Oh, and get those Tints fixed"

Then a bike cop once passed me, I made him turn his neck and everything and he stared for a few secs, and didn't come after me, I don't have a front plate either.

I guess you can say I'm lucky, lol.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
aceofspades626 said:
Good luck with that 5% in SoCal.
I certainly didn't have the balls to try it around here.
a lot of ppl have 5% tint around here. personally when i get my tint, im not going that dark...im going to do with the closest shade to compliment my gunmetal rims lol.

and tane...those rims are nice, i used to like 5 spokes but now i prefer those designs over it. not to say that hongda's rims arent nice lol

·
Registered
882 Posts
looking hot! btw, the TL in the back still looks lower than yours. :rolleye2:

·
The Poker KING
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
^yeah, that's my bros, i think he got a tint ticket, just realized his front tints were off, lol.

the drop is better in person i promise, it's on a slight upward tilt, so the back has a little more weight on it. If u look closely, the TL is more on a downward slope, just slightly.

to be honest, that drop is just fine for me, all I wanted was to remove that ugly 4x4 gap in the front.

Hopefully the springs will settle and lower a little more. I'll have some more pics for you guys once I find a real flat surface.

·
I Jumped Off Da Bandwagon
2,204 Posts
Yeah you may want a simple 5 spoke rim like mine but later you will think it looks plain. Before i got it, i liked the 5 spoke design ALOT. Now i find them "boring". I want to get a set of 19" Axis Mesh 2s.

·
The Poker KING
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah, I dunno, I can't make up my mind on what mod I wanna do next.

First I was ABSOLUTELY set on a s2k retrofit, but it's gonna be such a hastle sending out my headlights, waiting a couple weeks etc, I'm going to put it off for now.

Now, I really want to get the GReddy EVO 2 to compliment my AEM v2, i think it would sound rediculously good.

ANyways, today marks the 1 week of my springs being installed, and I must say, loooks liek they have settled a little, front looks really nice right now, how much longer should I wait for them to fully settle before getting an alignment?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts