Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone want some centercap emblems? I got them to replace the acura ones on the a-spec wheels, but I never even opened the box! You can pretty much put them on any rim centercap for that custom look. Get them while I got them! $25 shipped (they are $35 at the dealer). Here is a pic of them:

·
Registered
452 Posts
can i get pics calll dibs very intrested

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just wanted to clear things up.. the emblems are chrome, and they don't have a red center. The red in the pictures is just the plastic backing that covers the sticky part of the emblem. I showed someone at my office and he told me he thought it was a red emblem, so I just wanted to give everyone a little heads up in case they thought different. Noe somebody buy them already! :cool:

·
Registered
431 Posts
At first glance it looked like "H" for the front bumper and trunk. But you're saying this would fit any centre cap, so its just a sticky emblem for the center caps right? Im pretty sure I still want it even though its not red. If you can please give me the measurements, I'll tell you for sure if I'll take them or not, pending Ondenoantra's decision....

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
EX V6 Slusher said:
That's weird mine are actually bolted on to the center caps not "stickied"
These have the moulding tape on the backs (like the regular emblems) and the bolt thingies.. you put a washer on the other side of the centercaps... so it is held on by those & the adhesive.

·
Registered
452 Posts
well 1baddacr can have them i thought it was the actual center caps

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1BADDACR said:
I'll need to know the dimensions first to see if these emblems could fit on an aftermarket wheel's hub....
they are 2 1/8" wide and 1 3/4" tall.

·
Registered
431 Posts
sorry man, my center cap is only 2" in diameter so I won't be able to fit these emblems in. Good luck with the sale though and thanks again for providing this info...

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1BADDACR said:
sorry man, my center cap is only 2" in diameter so I won't be able to fit these emblems in. Good luck with the sale though and thanks again for providing this info...
No problem man. Still up for grabs :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts