Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well we got the motor home from mass, I just want to say thanks Itai, Garrett and keefe the trip was great on top of getting the motor so it made it even more worth the drive. We met up with DriftKing and his brother and we had a blast. Here are pics of the motor, the seller of the motor polished a few parts for me since he knew I was in the show scene and it looks great. I still want to polish a few more parts of the motor which I will do my self very soon. I need to get a new valve cover powder coated also it should look very clean once I'm done. I also installed 19" Racing Hart M5's friday before I left on the trip so I'll post more pics of the car once I get a chance to take pics.

·
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I have a new Exedy Stage 1 clutch, New flywheel, new axels & all the parts needed to do the 5spd swap including a extra F23 manual tranny. I need to get AEM Fuel Rail, AEM Press Regulator, AEM Fuel Filter, New Spark plug wires, new Timing belt and water pump, Stainless steel header, new seals, power coated valve cover etc. I don't think boost is in my short term plans I need to worry about other parts of the car after this H22/ 5spd swap is done.

·
Registered
357 Posts
telele said:
LOL you better with a V6 turbocharged car :)

bs, my car is stock ..anyway, I'm sure you will love the motor! Can't wait to see the accord with the new wheels on there. Probably meet up with you guys this weekend and sorry I couldn't make it for the trip however family comes first man.

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
blk2001tlon19s said:
bs, my car is stock ..anyway, I'm sure you will love the motor! Can't wait to see the accord with the new wheels on there. Probably meet up with you guys this weekend and sorry I couldn't make it for the trip however family comes first man.
O.RLY?

·
"Certified Hybrid Killer"
5,056 Posts
telele said:
Well I have a new Exedy Stage 1 clutch, New flywheel, new axels & all the parts needed to do the 5spd swap including a extra F23 manual tranny. I need to get AEM Fuel Rail, AEM Press Regulator, AEM Fuel Filter, New Spark plug wires, new Timing belt and water pump, Stainless steel header, new seals, power coated valve cover etc. I don't think boost is in my short term plans I need to worry about other parts of the car after this H22/ 5spd swap is done.
Are you using an F23 manual for an H22 swap? The gearing in that tranny would be all wrong for it. Gear spacing would be too wide, and overall to tall.

·
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
SteVTEC said:
Are you using an F23 manual for an H22 swap? The gearing in that tranny would be all wrong for it. Gear spacing would be too wide, and overall to tall.

Well I have a extra F23 5spd tranny but I will not be using that for sure :) I'll be using the H22 tranny which is currently on my H22 motor, you can see the tranny in the pictures I took. I drove in a 6th gen sedan with a JDM H22 motor with LSD the day I picked up my motor and that thing moved.

·
Registered
861 Posts
holy **** dre. I can't wait to see the pics of the car when its all done. Looks like i'm falling behind. Damn I need to be supercharged. LOL Nice

·
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks but you have a nice show car dude, getting a SC is very simple for your car. I wish it was that easy and reliable to make power with my car :) lol.

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
:up2:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts