Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is what i got:

I have a 2000 Accord 4dr ex. I have these halo lights for it that were on it when i bought the car. The halos are not that bright unless it is dark out, and I have the silverstar bulbs in them and the projectors are just not that bright.

what I am looking for is a light similar to a bmw or audi or something like that, with halos, aftermarket. Can anyone point me in the right direction on that?

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
yea, if you want the halo effect, youd prolly have to just keep those lights, and retro the projectors in and get an HID kit.

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
yeah the projectors in the halo's are poorly engineered, meaning that the light output is going to be poor regardless of what bulb you puy in it.

If you want the luxury cars headlights performance and quality....be prepared to spend at least $700 to have them retrofitted for your car

·
Registered
174 Posts
V6boss said:
Here is what i got:

I have a 2000 Accord 4dr ex. I have these halo lights for it that were on it when i bought the car. The halos are not that bright unless it is dark out, and I have the silverstar bulbs in them and the projectors are just not that bright.

what I am looking for is a light similar to a bmw or audi or something like that, with halos, aftermarket. Can anyone point me in the right direction on that?
try these and report back to the forum with pics and results:
HID Headlights from Andy's

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
andys auto sport sucks....who knows if they even sell those?! i ordered something from them that was discontinued before i even bought it, but it was still (and IS STILL) on there site for sale. didnt even get a full refund, those sh!tf*ck as5hats gave me $260 of $290 back........i would advise EVERYONE not to buy from them, and there CS eats sh!t.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Sketch o5 said:
andys auto sport sucks....who knows if they even sell those?! i ordered something from them that was discontinued before i even bought it, but it was still (and IS STILL) on there site for sale. didnt even get a full refund, those sh!tf*ck as5hats gave me $260 of $290 back........i would advise EVERYONE not to buy from them, and there CS eats sh!t.

Their Items are ALWAYS, ALWAYS in BACK ORDER...They are full of SH#T if you want to know.
DONT BUY THINGS from them, AT ALL !!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts