Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
hmmm what next?
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone I have been blowing glass for some time and I am wondering if anyone would like to make a request for a hand blown piece. The minimum cost is $20 unless it is very small, and the larger the piece the more expensive, this includes packaging costs but not shipping. I can make just about anything, I will post some picks of my earlier work later tonight. If you still need holiday gifts then here is your solution.

For additional $20 I will make 3 pieces and you can pick the one you like more.

Pieces will take about a week to make and I will keep updates on the piece. i.e. Piece is made this day/In the annealer for this many days(usually 2 days)/ shipped.

All pieces are annelid and sanded to 1 of 4 desired finished for the base. The roughness goes from frosted to clear. I will also not charge for any pieces that break during construction or annealing.

So this is some of my older work I don't have pictures of my newest work.

If anyone is interested send me a PM and will can discuss what your interested in having made there.

Notice: I am not supporting illegal activities. Also by "Pieces" i am not just referring to tobacco smoking products. Pieces refers to an object.

·
KT!
1,314 Posts
can you make me a moose with two bowls on the horns and you smoke out of it's mouth and the carb on it's butt? and im serious about this please let me know!

·
hmmm what next?
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
can you make me a moose with two bowls on the horns and you smoke out of it's mouth and the carb on it's butt? and im serious about this please let me know!
now that i think about it that maybe possible let me try somethings and i will let you know

1 - 20 of 27 Posts