Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
V6 MT
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend is a huge Harry Potter fan. She pre ordered the book from a local Barnes and Noble. We just got back a little while ago from picking it up at their midnight sale. The place was PACKED! Close to 600 people there (at least!). Anyone else go through anything for this book? I personally don't read it but my g/f is in love with it.

FYI: Barnes and Noble was located in Daytona Beach on International.

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
Go to a Walgreen’s to get the book. It will be on sale today for $19.99. My Walgreen’s got 8 boxes in last week with large labels saying, "Do not open until 7/16/05".

·
V6 -> I4 -> I6
2,943 Posts
oh my god. I guess this is real deal.

Me and my buddies were crusing together looking for some cars..
we came across local starbucks(right next to barnes & noble)..
noticed about 400peeps, we thought there was a concert or something.

it was for harry potter book. wow.. is that book that good or something.
I couldn't believe it.

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
HwaNi.J30A-C said:
oh my god. I guess this is real deal.

Me and my buddies were crusing together looking for some cars..
we came across local starbucks(right next to barnes & noble)..
noticed about 400peeps, we thought there was a concert or something.

it was for harry potter book. wow.. is that book that good or something.
I couldn't believe it.
People seem to be really hyped about this one. I guess this is why my store got so many copies in. When the 5th book came out, my store only got 1 box.

·
V6 -> I4 -> I6
2,943 Posts
^ Hmm.. I guess that explains something.
Honestly, I didn't even know united states were this crazy about Harry Potter.
10yrs in states, still not up-to-date about culture here. lol.

·
SHARINGAN!
1,065 Posts
dude the harry potter books are awesome...everyone (including me) have been waiting forever for this book...im at work right now but im going to go pick one up on my lunch break probably at some super market or something so it won't be as crowded. i think theyre selling them everywhere because when the last one came out a lot of places didnt get them and they had to go buy some to sell on their own shelves from sam's club and etc..

·
V6 MT
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
From what I hear Walmart has them for $15.78. Find your local Walmart and pick up Harry! :)

All this hype makes me want to read the book. Hmmm...

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
omg omg omg i loooove HP!!! hahaha jp .. but yeah i watched the movies one time and i got hooked .. but im not a book reader

i heard in this book Hermonine and the red head kid "hooks up"

and Harry loses his virginity too! omg haha

so i heard the next book ...

Harry Potter dies ..

·
Ultra Member
1,774 Posts
i was there at 12:01 last night with all the of the other freak children :freak: I was suprised at the amount of adults were there opposed to kids this time. My girlfriend her sister and there mom and I went last night... a lot of crazy ppl out i tell you :) well I'm about 1/4 of the way through so gotta keep reading :D

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
HP was friggin revolution. people of all age read these books. however i feel that they need to come with a PG label. kids under the age of 12 should not be reading them. after book2 they sort of became violent.

·
SHARINGAN!
1,065 Posts
yeah i read it through today i put the spoiler on my profile and a lot of people are msging me telling me i ruined it for them..i did that with the last book too telling everyone who dies..:p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts