Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have bought a Mugen rear lip for my 95 AV6 from Phasenine.com. I order it on 7/12/2005 paid $49 FedEX ground shipping. It's been over 2 weeks and no package.

I contacted Phasenine and they told me they can't track the package or even give me a tracking number due to their large number of orders. I have contacted them by email many times and no response. Then last week they told me I'll get the package on Monday. It's Thuraday and no package came.

They are located in Wilmington NC and I live in Philadelphia, PA. I should have recieve the package in 1 week, but it's been over 2 week. If I don't get my package another week, then I will have to file a dispute. Why did they have to use FedEX. Has anyone bought anythinf from Phasenine?

·
Trayslides make God happy
518 Posts
I just called my friend up, all the **** he's read about them on the internet goes like this... you'll eventually get it, but it will take forever. Alot of people have problems with getting their parts in on time, it could take anywhere for 2-3 weeks to 2-3 months. They're bad about that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts