Accord V6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this beast while coming to work, just what I needed to make my day better :cool:

It got Super loud fart pipes, Huge spoiler and 19" chrome wheels with no drop at all. I stopped next to him and he started to rev his engine like he wanted to race me and he just hit the gas hard when it turned green, I just laughed at this dumbass.

·
Registered
353 Posts
trapshot68 said:
is that a trunk lip spoiler too? OMFG! :puke: I just hope that wasn't a six speed wasted
nope, just the shadow cast by that montrous spoiler. that thing blocks out the sun ! :D

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
i've seen much worse.. but yea that wing is still a shame and a drop would be good. (i can't talk, really.. I still need to drop my 4x4 also)

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
lol, yea and he prob thoguht you were taking pics of his ride, cuz he thought you liked it, give him props though, he managed to keep stock tails and headlights

·
Registered
582 Posts
v6_ccord_2k5 said:
in the second pic it almost looks as if it is flying...
Lol - that's what I thought. I bet he DOES have it lowered, but the lift created by that retarded spoiler is pulling him back up in the air. :D

·
I ♥ My Honda
1,891 Posts
slowaccord said:
he needs 2 leave that spoiler for the eclipses. that thing will NEVER suit a 7th gen

that spoiler doesnt suit ANY CAR.

I dont know... i think it looks pretty sexy overall.

·
J33 w/TL LSD 6 Speed
1,586 Posts
hey let me play the good guy here, there was a thread like this like 2 weeks ago, I'll just repeat the motto of that thread, lets not make fun of others styling ideas, granted I don't like the wing at all, the body kit...i've seen worse, the "fart cans"...possibly magnaflow CB exhaust?...honestly let people do to their car what they want...it only makes your car look better in the end :) I have seen a few 7th gens around that are pretty horrid in comparison to that, but who am I to knock others styling cues....his money, his car, his choice.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.