Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Big island Boi Right here <------------ Representin Hawaii:woot: :banana2: :gapteeth:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, but sometimes I'd like to leave and live elsewhere...anyways, it's pretty cool here. We've got a little community here of AV6ers on Oahu, mostly coupes but I know some sedan guys too.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
What part of hawaii are you guys from??

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mililani, but I'll be moving to Salt Lake shortly. B Rocka, you're from Hilo? You wouldn't happen to know Derek Kadota would you? He's a college friend of mine.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Nope im a junior at Hilo High so i dunno who dat iz .....Peace:cool:

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Sup man what part of Hawaii U from?.........Peace:cool:

·
V6P Negotiator & Promoter
1,460 Posts
Recruiting additional new v6ers to join us @ our V6P.net Meets!!

Attn: All v6ers,

I am encouraging all of our v6p.net members to printout one of our v6p.net flyers (located at the homepage), insert your v6 alias name in the "Referred by" section on the flyer, before making copies (at Kinko), carry the flyers in your ride and then personally hand a v6p flyer to any phat looking v6's you should meet along the road, shopping mall, movie theaters, school and regular hangouts.

FYI. . . Our NorCal & Socal v6p.net Chapters are having their meets on June 28th & 29th, with about 70 v6ers signed up at this time. It would be great to see us having large turnouts to both Norcal & SoCal V6P events. Your local V6P Chapter could be doing the same thing. We will definitely be taking digital pics at these events and posting them on v6p.net. :)

Thanks for your help & support in advance,
Maurice

1 - 13 of 13 Posts