Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 234 Posts

·
V6P Negotiator & Promoter
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
D R E W said:
I didn't know this topic existed until it was posted in the 7th Generation Forum. You know us 7th Generations Accord guys & girls don't like to venture far from our 7th gen. forum since we don't get any love from the 6th gen. guys & girls ;) except from plumaccordcoupe... we all know he wants a 7th gen. Accord V6.
:confuse2:

Sup Gen 6 AV6 Team,

I have been negotiating for AV6 products since '98' and the bottomline with all manufacturers is seeing the true numbers of people interested in their product before they consider making them for a new make of car.

On V6P.net, there is no them vs US BS! Our V6P.net R&D team and staff is spending a lot of time negotiating for all our v6p members, not just AV6's, not just V6's, but all the members that need and want certain products not avaliable. . .

We have created new product poll survey threads to help our V6P.net team and supporting manufacturers determine which products you all want the most. Once the number of responses look good enough to pursue, that's when WE consider making them. This process is nothing personal just business! R&D'n a new product takes a lot personal time, negotiations, resources and $$$

If you truly want and need certain Gen 7 products, ALL of you have to start speaking up (not whining about it), by participating in our Product Polls and honoring your comittments when the new products are available. Get familar with the whole V6p.net site, there's plenty of new product info on it!

Occasionally I will ask for V6P.net members to help US in our R&D'n process, and which results in a special discount or a FREE product. However, I will screen the members to ensure they are V6p.net Team Players and not selfish "me, myself & I" "me,me, me" ones. ;)

Those that have work with me & V6P.net team know we do our best to represent all our best interests. . . WE again just need to hear back from most of you!

So if you are interested in 6 Gen AV6 products, post your info on this thread as follows:

V6MoMoney
Maurice
98AV6
Sacramento, CA
Interested in: UNICHIP, Supercharger, Intake & Exhaust, Suspension, and accessories

Every member needs to participate in all of our existing product POLLS! and also continue to recruit additional v6p.net members who are seeking the same aft-mkt products we are. . .

Thanks for your help, participation and support,
Maurice

·
Must go faster dammit
229 Posts
UrbanVVraith
Steven
99 AV6
Interested in: new FI options, Uni-Chip, Engine swap systems, any aftermarket performance items (the more the better, competetion bringsthe quality up, and the prices down for everyone)

·
Registered
933 Posts
Alex
Alex
99AV6
San Francisco, CA
Interest in: Unichip, Tranny upgrades, Any other type of NA performance products

·
Registered
41 Posts
GraffiX
Alex
2001 EX V6 sedan
Greenville, SC
Interested in: all mods that will improve performance.

Thx to the team for looking out for us...

·
Registered
339 Posts
riceboydrew
Drew
2001 Ex v6 coupe
Fresh Meadows, Ny
Interested in : Any turbochargers that will fit and all parts to compensate for bottom end buildup. I am also interested in unichip, no "bs" alternator, no " bs" pulley, maybe if someone could make a stroker kit for my car so i could up the engine size =), TRust me I want to see products made to push our family cars to nascars hahah =)

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Legendaryyaj
Vince
98 AV6
Akron, OH
Intersted in: All affordable performance parts

Just got my AV6 so lookin for mods. Im only 20 and on a budget, but if its worth it, I WILL pay.

·
Banned
3,284 Posts
Samir
01 V6 Coupe
Brooklyn, NY

Interested in it all!

1 - 20 of 234 Posts