Accord V6 Forum banner

181 - 200 of 234 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
wow, u don't know how long i've been looking for v6 accord parts, really anything that would give us some better hp numbers would be appreciated. what would really be apreciated would be bigger injectors for turbo setups, some better exhaust manifolds a little different from the ct, xs power ones, some ecu programs, turbo's themselves, high flow intake manifolds, and definitely better transmissions and parts for them, also some strong internals for the blocks!!! oh yea, and thanks for the offer, it finally good seeing some progress to help the v6 accords in the performance parts.

·
Team Haidabo
2,236 Posts
Taospec
SoCal
2001 AV6 EX sedan

CARB legal Turbo Kit, supercharger, suspension components, mugen lips for my dang sedan for goodness sake!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Unknown
99' AV6
CT
Mostly interested in turbo parts and aftermarket internals, but anything is appreciated, and thanks again to everyone who is helping make this happen.

·
Registered
5 Posts
accord98man
Kevin
98AV6
Redmond, OR
Trany upgrades, supercharger (I really want the comptech setup), suspension, pulleys, cams, chip, and anything else that would be good.

I already have an AEM Cold Air intake, straight through exhaust with a twister in the middle, headers, and a sloted and cross-drilled brembo brake setup. Trany just died but I am having it rebuilt soon!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yo thanks AV6 I will have to say that this is the first import that I have had that I really would like to fix up. Because of this site I have found alot of help. An just to be for real because am deploy this site has help me not just with fix up my car but aslo with help my time go by Thanks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm down for multiple Aft-mkt parts.. give me a list and over time they will all be mine... :devil::D:devil:

181 - 200 of 234 Posts